chapter three:Date night

Warning this chapter contains violence, hate speech and vulgar language

MONDAY MORNING....

"M-Marvin please wake up...I can't live without you" Whizzer cried out to his passed out lover laying on the hospital bed in front of him, tears streaming down his face.

>DATE NIGHT<

Scarlette had already been dropped off at Cordelia & Charlotte's house for the night. Now on there way to the restaurant that Marvin had proposed to Whizzer at, Whizzer spoke.

"This is were you proposed" he smiled all the memories rushing back to him.

"It is indeed.." Marvin smiled , kissing his husband lightly on his cheek. It had started to get dark as they were eating talking and falling in love with each other all over again. Not only was this the place Marvin proposed but it also was where they went on their first date. The restaurant held many loving memories in it. They would both be devastated to see it close.

After eating there nice but also familiar supper they left thanking there waiter with a generous tip. The two smiled happily and laughed at something one of them said on their first date. But through all there laughter whizzer,heard footsteps in the dark and three shadowy figures approaching theme. Marvin didn't seem to hear it. Whizzer stopped dead in his traces standing in front of Marvin.

"What babe?" Marvina asked very confused on what was going on

Whizzer bit his lip panicking. The people approaching them looked angry..no ..excited.the type of excited were it was... Like a snake when it has found a mouse to devour. Marvin finally saw what his spouse saw. One of the men cracked her knuckles.

"Well boys looks like we have to faggots come from a nice dinner" one of the men said smirking. All three of them wear a bright orange bandana , a pitchblack hoodie and gray sweatpants.

"Get behind me" Marvin whispered going under Whizzer's arm to get in front of him.

"We aren't looking for trouble, please..." he pretty much begged. The three men closed around them smirking intimidatingly at them. Altho Whizzer's high towered over all three of them he was scared.

These men were buff, almost like a bodybuilder type buff. Two of the men decided to go for whizzer , kicking him in the shins until he fell. The other man on the other hand knead Marvin right in the stomach. The man watched Marvin fall to the ground. Marvin quickly got up and went after the two attacking Whizzer only ending in him get shoved to the ground and kicked on the side by all three of the men.

"Leave him alone!" whizzer screeched standing up and regain his balance. Automatically one of them shoves him to the ground , stomping on his abdomen. As for Marvin at this moment he was half passed out at this point. They were pretty much kicking a dead horse. One of the men with steel toed boots kicked him in the back of the head

"That'll teach you retarted queers to stop being a bunch of faggots in the street!". It had looked like a war went on by the look of the sidewalk. There had been many punchs, kicks, and stomps before the men left the two to die in the streets.As the men ran of they high fived like they just won some sports game.

Whizzer screamed seeing how bloody him and her husband were. 'We have a family' he thought to himself.

"Marvin.. Marvin baby please, please wake up.. " Whizzer felt his pulse after crawling over to him. He was alive but he was clearly unconscious.

"HELP SOMEBODY HELP!!" he cried out with no prevail. He remembered weekly pulling his phone out and stating his address and that he needed two ambulances., and that there had been a hate crime. The two were admitted to the local hospital for their injuries.

A/M: I'm so sorry it took so long I got really busy with school and all that but, now that it is summer i can upload more and more to this. The story is finally getting juicy i know ahh!