Chapter two: date night plans

As Whizzer set the hot Lungiene on the table he decides to conversate about tomorrow's plans.

"So Marvin, we need to get cordy to babysit Skarlette tomorrow night" he remarked as Skarlette shuffled excitedly in her seat. Skarlette really loved when the lesbians from next door would baby sit her.

"I'll call her after dinner, love " Marvin smiled scooping up some of the cuisine in front of him . Skarlette filled her plate with the with the food that her father had prepared. Whizzer then feed the dogs and joined his family at the dinner table.

Skarlette chows down on the food quickly as Whizzer holds Marvin's hand lightly.

"Whizzer, this is absolutely amazing!" Marvin commented, smiling at the taller male.

"Aw, thank you hun" Whizzer smiled back , eat from his own plate. Skarlette eventually finished her food and asked

"May i be excused?"

"Yes, of course. Go brush your teeth and put on some pjs and i'll be in in a minute to tuck you in" Whizzer smiled at Skarlette and she ran of to her room. Marvin sighed lightly , getting the attention of Whizzer.

"Hun,can i talk to you?" He said seriously.

"Yeah, sure love, what's up?" Whizzer asked slightly concerned.

"i..uh..um .. saw my father today and he- if looks could kill i'd be dead.."

"Aw , Marv i'm sorry" Whizzer sighed

"That's not all, he is working with me now .." he groaned irritated at the fact the worst person ever was his coleg now.

"Babe, your strong you can get through it" Whizzer comforted him.You see, Marvin's father kicked him out at the age of eighteen after finding out that Marvin was Homosexual.

Whizzer kissed Marvin on the lips lightly and stood to go tuck Skarlette in. Apone enter of Skarlette's room he was greeted with a

"Sing for me, sing for me!" from his daughter.

"Fine but onl-" he was cut of bye Skarlette

"Whatever it is i'll do it!!" She squealed.

Whizzer took in a deep breath and began.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word. Papa's gonna buy you a Mocking bird And if that mockingbird won't sing,papa's gonna buy you a diamond ring and if that diamond ring turns brass,papa's gonna buy you a looking glass And if that looking glass gets broke,papa's gonna buy you a billy goat And if that billy goat won't pull,papa's gonna

buy you a sunny day" By the end of the song Skarlette was fast asleep. Whizzer smiled and kissed her on the forehead nicely. He left the room and walked back to Marvin. Whizzer smiled.

                                                                    "Our life is perfect."                                                                                      

A/N: I will most likely be updating more and more on this story because I truly enjoy writing it and can't wait for you guys to see what I have in store for this story, and family.