O-only

after i stop crying, yena said that she can't drive me to our dorm because she has some business to do, so she ask jihoon to take care of me until she comes back. so jihoon took me to our dorm.

" your knee is bleeding, are you ok? " jihoon ask me while looking at the bruise on my knee.

" ahh, nan gwanchana (i'm fine) " i lied because i don't want him to worry anymore. but he shaked his head and help me with the bruise on my knee. after helping me, we start to stay silent. but suddenly there's raining outside, remind me of woojin.

" i don't know whether where woojin is. " i said but i realize that jihoon is also here make me look at him who is looking down.

" do you love him that much? " he suddenly ask make me blushed

" i don't know if you believe me or not, but-i can't live without him" i said while looking at my hand.

"even he does some bullshit to you " he let out a disappointed chuckle. i can only stay silent and the situation become more awkward again.

after a few hour, yena finally back. and jihoon said good bye to yena and me but he don't look in my eyes. i feel really guitly and confused why he care about me alot. i wonder why?

as i thinking about it, i let out a heavy sigh.

" did you two fight?" yena asked make me snap out from my thinking.

" hah, aniyo " i reply

" so what's with him? " she asked and both of us look at his figure until he dissapear

" let's go in " i said and walk toward my room.

" yah, come here and eat, i buy something for you " she called me.

" i will eat when i hungry " i said and closed the door.

" this kid " i hear she yelled but i ignore and lay in the bed, thinking about woojin again. then i pull my phone out and chat to him

woojin(yeongwonhi)

~woojin ah~ are you at home?

seen

it's raining, don't go outside, ok.

seen

i miss you

seen

don't ignore me, jebal ( please )

seen

i sighed and put my phone away. i cry again, woojin ah, don't ignore me, i hurt a lot do you know it? i wish you could love me more, i just want us be a simple couple who love each other, holding hand, date together instead of this stupid fight. i'm so sick of this thing.after along crying, i finally fell asleep without knowing.

~ morning ~

" wake up, sleep head "

as i heard yena's voice i get up and do my routine action, after that i walk to the mirror and see my swallow eyes. but i don't do make up because i never use those things. so i walk out the room with my bared face.

"did you cry last night again? " yena asked me, i nodded, but she's not surprised because it's not the first time that i been like this.

" i think i have to go first " yena said and she walk out of the house.

" why you have to go so early? " i asked

" stupid project " she replied in annoyed tone.

i sigh and eat the food that she did for me, yeah, she always cook the food for me and she never let me do it because she afraid that i will burn the dorm. aishh this girl, finally i finish my breakfast, i wear my school's uniform and walk to school alone.

/lee hann, today you have to apologize woojin and have a wonderful date today/

i smile to myself and finally i come to school. as i step in the school. all the eyes on me, i look at myself, there's nothing but why do they keep on staring and gossiping. what happen with all of them?

" do you know that woojin sunbae have a new girl friend. " 

(a/n: what do you think about this seond chapter? please comment, and don't forget to  vote, dear wannable)