J-just

late update again, sorry 

thank for loving my story

thank you, wannable 

c9boyz ( can't wait )

after the last time i meet jihoon, i locked myself in the room all days. i don't want to come out meet everyone, especially facing with woojin. while i was listen to jihoon's talking, woojin is calling me. i was startled to see his name on my contact, i don't believe what i hear, but why i'm avoiding his call, pathatic me.

" hann ah, come out here, i'm buying your favorite fried chicken " yena shout outside the door. but i just keep silent, not wanting to do anything, i keep on locking myself in this dark room. i'm so tired of this world, why everything is not like what i wish for. remembering our memories make me feel hurt. he used to love me a lot, why did he suddenly change? i was really angry when he cheat on me, but when we lock our eyes, i can't listen to anything else, but i just want to believe him, even i know he cheats on me.

" don't you hungry? you haven't eat anything yet " this time is jihoon's voice. he used his soft voice again. but sorry jihoon, even your soft voice can't make me go out.

" she didn't reply anything " he talks to yena, but i can hear it from my room.

" eotteohke? " i can hear she almost yelled. i bet that she must be worried about me very much. sorry friend. i walk to my desk, getting the photo of us taking together. why he looks so uncomfortable in the picture, my tear start to roll down on my cheeks.

 where is my old woojin?

who are you?

and who am i?

why did you destroy my old woojin?

did you love me?

after looking at the photo, i decide to take a glance at my phone, 30 calls from yena, 50 calls from jihoon and 2 calls from woojin. i cry even more, he didn't care about me, what am i to him? but even if he calls i'm afriad that i can't accept the true.

jihoon's pov

" i think that her menthol right now is really down " i said to yena as we walk to the living room.

" i'm afraid that she would faint in the room " she said worrying.

" what should we do? " she ruffle her hair

" i think we should try to call woojin "i suggest her

" NO!!!! " she yelled to me

" do you have other choices? " i asked her in my cold tone.

" anything, but i can let that jerk comes here " she defends so i try to calm myself and continue my talking

" do you think about hann? do you know what is her feeling right now, she need woojin, not me nor you, can you stop your hating for a moment and feel her. i know that you don't like him, what about me? do you think i like it when i want two of them together, i like her but i can't force her to like me, so please listen to me this time, yena ah " i talk softly and she remain silent because she also knows that i like hann before she finally talks.

" ok, but tell him not to hurt her or i will let him never know tomorrow " she said and walk out of the house.

" ok, eodigayo? (where are you going?) " i asked her