Shy

Jungkook pov:
I woke up in the midnight to drink water as i felt my dry throat hurts 😖😖.I got up from my bed and walked to the kitchen straight but stopped in front of my brother's room to see him sleeping peacefully with light cute snores coming from him. I kept starting at him until he switched his sleeping position to be facing the door,and in a second i went rushing towards the kitchen and made my way to drink water.
While i was standing infront of the refrigerator to get water, suddenly an arm made its way to my waist and gripped on it tightly. I yelped slightly as the bottle i was holding was about to fall .but instead, a hand loosened its grip on my waist and catched it. I turned around to see my brother standing with his pajamas and his eyes half opened and his hair was messy like a pillow. I kept starting at him what was like ages until he started a conversation to ease the awkwardness in the:"What are you doing here at this time baby bunny?"
His raspy and deep voice sent shivers down my spine but I shrugged it and smiled at him innocently and said to him in a sweet voice with a small pout:"Just drinking and I'm not a baby bunny!🥺"

Taehyung's pov:
I was sleeping peacefully until i hears light footsteps nearing my door and suddenly it stopped, so I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise, it was jungkook! My little innocent baby bunny 🐰 🥰His innocence is literally the cutest thing on Earth 🌏!As I turned to fully face the door, he ran to the kitchen and I chuckled at his cuteness. I decided to follow him to the kitchen. When i got into the kitchen, i saw the most beautiful sight in this world! He was bending down while exposing all his butt towards me to get his bottle from the fridge. Licking my lips, I approached him and stood behind him and when he straightened up once again,I sneaked my arms around his waist while resting my chin on his shoulder. He gasped and his bottle was about to fall but i catched it quickly. He turned around and when he saw me , i can tell he was blushing.*cute* I thought. He kept starting in my eyes until I decided to break the silence. "What are you doing here baby bunny?"
I asked and he smiled at me with his innocent smile showing his bunny teeth. " Just drinking and I'm not a baby bunny"He answered while pouting and i kept starting at his pouty lips and i had the urge to destroy them by crashing my lips on his. I just bent down to his level and gave him a quick peck on his lips as it was normal thing to do since we were young. When i looked him in the eyes, I could tell he was shy and irritated so i said my good nights and went straight to my room and flipped myself on the bed thinking about that cute bunny and smiling like a maniac by this thought. I was just 18 and he was 16 but i felt like he was a 3 years old lost bunny .*cute*😊I thought as I drafted to sleep once again.