Hard

Taehyung's pov:
I pushed him off of me and shot him a death glare before grabbing my towel and going to the toilet. I opened the cold water and dropped my clothes to the ground so i was fully naked now. My hard erection was so big and pre-cum was leaking from the tip of my dick. FUCK! Jeon jungkook,What the hell are you doing to me??!! And by that, i grabbed my dick and started stroking it slightly, i thought of my hand as jungkook's , and then a moan left my mouth as i moaned his name" hhmmmnnpp~ ahhh!! Jungkook-ahhhhh ~mnnnnnmhh" .And i kept moaning till I came all over the wall. I stared at it in disbelief. Then i washed it and calmed my hormones down by the cold water. After I finished taking my refreshments i put a towel around my down half and exited the bathroom. To my surprise,Jungkook was sitting on my bed staring at the bathroom door and when he saw me, his cheeks turned crimson red and his eyes winded. I smirked at him and walked closer to him while smirking, and as i was standing infront of him, his eyes went from my tanned tummy to my eyes and we locked eyes for about 3 minutes without talking at all, then "You like what you see baby bunny?"😏i asked and this smirk was still plastered on my face. When i asked him, i was stunned by his reaction, he came up to my level and pushed me hard till my back hit the cold wall, and he trapped me by putting his hands on both sides of my head. He kept leaning closer till our lips were inches from each other, and he locked eyes with me. I traveled my gaze from his eyes to his lips and licked my lips. I think that he saw this as he smirked and leaned closer and connected our lips together. I didn't move at first because i was frozen, but when i felt him move , i started moving with him . We moved first slowly and passionately, i grabbed the back of his neck and put my hands around it to deepen the kiss and his hand went to my waist and pushed it forward till our cortches were sticking by each other and he moaned in the kiss .He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't open it to keep this kiss longer, he became mad and bit harshly on my bottom lip so i moaned and he took the opportunity to enter my mouth and his tongue exploring each inch in my mouth. We fought fo dominance but he won! He kept sucking on my tongue till i was out of breath, so i put my hands in his hair and pulled it lightly, and to my luck, he pulled away. We kept staring at each other till i grabbed him by his waist and stick our bodies together. He smirked then this smirk faded. His eyes widened and he ran out of the room and left me dumbfounded.
Jungkook's pov:
I was sitting on the bed after he went to the bathroom waiting for him to come out. As i was waiting , I heard him moaning and I kept silent till I heard him moan my name and I widened my eyes as i became hard. I sat on the bed till he came out of the bathroom, unable to move. I saw him half naked, and I blushed hard as my eyed widened,when he walked to me, i saw him smirking and he looked sexy , I couldn't help myself but want to fuck him. I didn't know what happened to me but I stood up and pushed him to the nearest wall, and trapped him between my arms. I locked eyes with him and his gaze traveled to my lips and I smirked before connecting our lips. He didn't move at first but then he moved when he felt my move. We fought for dominance and i won . He pulled my hair and I realized that he needed air so I pulled away and locked eyes with him. He stuck our bodies together and we moaned. I stopped moving and looked at him while smirking. But this smirk faded at the sudden realization as I widened my eyes and ran out of his room and to my room and locked it and slided my back at the door. I sat on the floor thinking of what i just did, i hated myself for doing this but i liked it.!