Finally

Warning ⚠️ smut in this chapter

Jungkook's pov:
I was really sad that MY taetae has date with his so called "boyfriend ".I really hate myself for not confessing my feelings for him. Although he is my brother, but I can't help it anymore. I know he is going to be disgusted by me but, why can't i give it a try? I realized he left me a boner so I went to my room to take a cold shower and maybe calm my raging hormones . As I entered the shower , images of tae sitting on my cortch  popped up in my head and my hand travelled unconsciously to my hardening dick and I started pumping it slowly moaning out tae's name as I imagined myself thrusting into him which helped me to reach my orgasm quickly....I took a small shower after , wore my boxer and put on the bathroom robe. I combed my hair and opened the door still drying my hair .
Taehyung's pov:
In reality , I didn't have a date with my boyfriend , I just wanted to make kookie jealous and also to get my silk robe . I want to surprise him . I am aiming for his touch , his tongue, his dick . Sex . I wanna get fucked by him . I never thought I'd be a bottom but he's too hot to submit......after I got my black silk robe , I went into Victoria's secret and got a black lace panties  . When I paid for them , I hurried back home to find kookie still in the shower so I took this chance to change into the things I just got . I looked at myself in the mirror and smirked. I looked smoking hot and I admit it . I got lube , put it on the desk and laid on the bed on my elbows while looking at the bathroom door when I heard the water tap turned off signing that he has finally finished showering .
No one's pov:
after a few minutes, the door opened and JK got out still drying his hair with a towel not realizing someone was here.
"Kook-ah, come and play with hyung" said taehyung in a seductive tone which made JK snap his head up quickly that made taehyung a bit worried about his neck. When Jk saw V lying in these clothes on his bed , his dick twitched in his briefs and he groaned before his gaze darkened and he walked to V in a dangerously slow way. V kept his eyes locked with the younger until he was standing right in front of his bed. That's when V got on his knees and hands and started crawling towards JK with his ass sticking in the air. It took all JK has to prevent himself from pounding into him rn...... he kept staring at V intently and when V stood right infront of him , turned around and grinded his ass onto his cortch, JK lost his shit and grabbed tae's hips and sticked it to his dick . Hovering over tae , he bent down a bit so his mouth was right next to tae's ear . He thrusts his hips strongly which caused tae to moan and lose his balance a bit but regained it again . JK grabbed a fistful of his hair and pulled it back a bit . He whispered in a dark tone full of lust and hunger " you testing my limits , aren't you?" And tae moaned from the sudden voice drop. He sticked his ass a bit back so he felt JK's cortch between his ass cheeks and he let out a lewed moan at the feeling. JK groaned as he licked Tae's earlobe and thrusted forward again " you like that , don't you , kitten?" And to say tae was turned on from the pet name will be an understatement. They kept grinding onto each other with tae in a doggy style and JK hovering above him from behind until JK decided that it was enough teasing for him and his body , so he turned V around , slammed him on the bed and instantly attacked his sinful lips that were dripping with sinful moans all the time. The kiss was full with lust and hunger and hands roaming around each of their bodies . After their heated make out session, JK pulled away and started leaving love bites on his neck making him moan since JK found his sweet spot by the first lick . JK being satisfied with his piece of art, put his hand around tae's waist and moved between his legs which had tae spreading his legs wider. He looked at Tae in the eyes asking for permission to open his robe and when tae nodded his head , he quickly opened it and when he saw the panties , he didn't hesitate to grab tae's legs , put it on his shoulder and kiss every inch of them . He placed light butterfly kisses on his inner thighs before sucking harshly on the soft skin causing tae to moan loudly and arch his back beautifully. After placing some hickeys , JK stopped infront of V's dick and grabbed the panties waist band slowly and slid it down to V's ankles showing his pink puckered hole making JK's dick twitch at the sight before him. How much he dreamt about it....... JK and V locked eyes for 2 solid minutes and then V closed his eyes tightly when he felt JK blowing air on his poor hole making him shudder at the sensation. JK blew air at V's hole then he made his face closer to his ass and licked a strip from the hole to his balls making V arch his back and grab into sheets from the immense pleasure that shot through his body. JK kept licking V's hole and his balls until V wanted more. He wanted his tongue inside of him. He grabbed JK's jaw in his hand and made eye contact "eat me out daddy. Make me feel good " and with that, JK didn't hesitate to push his tongue in and out of his hole making V's eyes start brimming with tears from the pleasure he was receiving. JK placed tae back on the bed , hovered above him and kissed him roughly with his fingers teasing his hole. V grabbed onto his fingers and looked at him in the eyes. " not so fast daddy, I want you to eat me out again. Eat my ass like there's no tomorrow daddy . Make me feel your beautiful tongue inside of me " and to say, JK was in a daze . He then opened his own robe ever so slowly making V whine wanting to see him . JK smirked at V as he stared at the naked JK just left in boxers infront of him. He then turned around on a doggy style again and shake his ass again making it jiggle " I'm waiting daddy " and JK grabbed onto his hips and started eating him again. He kept doing it until he felt his member leak with precum . He decided that enough testing his limits and licked Tae's earlobe whispering "where's the lube kitten?" In a seductive tone. Tae moaned from this and "d-desk" JK smirked as he knew he had this type of affection on tae. He quickly got the lube and went back to tae. "Prepared ,baby?" Asked JK . "Hmmm"
Jk got a hold of his member and started coating it with lube.Tae heard the lube bottle being closed so He tilted his head to the side to see what's happening and when he saw JK standing naked lubing his huge dick , he doubted if it'd fit in him. He kept looking at his dick and unconsciously licked his lips not realizing that JK saw him. What brought him back to reality was a deep chuckle and when he looked up, JK was smirking at him "like what you see , baby boy?"
Jk kept rubbing the lube on his dick to warm it up a bit so that tae doesn't feel uncomfortable with the ice cold lube. After tae waiting for ages , he felt something huge poking his hole so he froze . "Ready , baby?" He heard JK's deep voice . "Y-yeah "
Then he felt Jk Pushing his member right into his hole slowly leaving tae his time to adjust to his huuuge size. After about 2 minutes, tae grinded back to take all his dick into him. Jk growled loudly at this action and grabbed tae's wait tightly then licked the area where he left tae a hickey before whispering "ready to get wrecked baby?" And not even waiting for tae's respond, he took his dick out until his tip was only inside and slammed right back in quickly . He kept thrusting at an animalistic pace until he came into V who moaned at the feeling of being filled up. He took it out and rested on his back next to tae who looked at him in the eyes and leaned down to connect their lips together. The kiss was supposed to be innocent but with them being naked , tae straddled JK hips and started grinding again making JK hard for the 3rd time today. JK grabbed his waist and looked with a burning gaze at him. " you're gonna be the death of me" said JK in a tone just above the whisper. Tae was feeling empty and he wanted to be filled up so he took JK's dick , lined it with his hole and pushed it in.