Chapter 3: Wanna come for breakfast tomorrow?

Rose POV

"Sure"

I was quite surprised when Lisa agreed to hang out with us after the event. I thought such an important person like her will have tight schedule and have no time to do "hang out stuff" with her friends. But it's not like I want her to refuse my invitation, in fact I'm happy to spend more time with her.

"Ok then, I'll see you at the backstage 30 minutes after our performance. Is that ok with you?" we need 30 minutes to change our clothes and replace our heavy performance make up with more natural one.

"Affirmative! Oh..and Chaeyoung?" Lisa called me when I start to walk away from her.

"Yes Lisa?" I turned around and look at her questioningly

"Break a leg!!" She grinned at me and throw her fist to the air. I laughed when she did that, to be honest I didn't expect her to be this friendly. I smiled at her and wave as I walk toward the dressing room.

At the dressing room

We changed to our outfit for the last song. After getting ready my unnies start to gather around me and interrogating me.

"Soo.. how was she?" Irene unnie start questioning

"Hmm..She's nicee..and friendly. I thought she will ignore me at first, but she was kindly enough to start the conversation and keep it afloat. And she's gorgeous unnie! I swear if you see her smile up close wooff your mouth will turn into a fly trap"

"Haha.. you whipped already chaeng? what did you talk about with her anyway?" Jisoo unnie asked me while Jennie unnie busy fixing her make up in front of the mirror.

"Many things unnie, mostly trivial stuff like our favorite food and movies, but we also talked about our family...oh..and unnie?"

I just remember that I asked Lisa to our sacred late late snack without asking their permission first. Late late snack is our private routine every time we finished a performance. Just the four of us, talking about our mistakes, if there's something funny happened or if someone flirted with one of us at the event. Even our managers never got invited.

"Unnie..I kinda invited Lisa to our late late snack..? sorry? Is that ok?" I look at the floor because I feel guilty.

"What?! No way. Why did you suddenly invite her Chaeng? Our late late snack is a private occasion! Even manager unnie and manager oppas never got invited." I think Jennie unnie angry with me..what to do..

"I agree with Jennie. It's a private occasion Chaeng, better to ask us before you invite someone again next time.  But since you already popped the question there's nothing we can do or we'll be rude to her." Thank you Jisoo unnie, i screamed in my head.

"Jisoo is right, let Lisa come this time. We have to be polite. and if she's nice like Chaeng said she is, then I'm ok with her. But tell us your reason Chaeng?" Irene unnie asked me

"I'm so sorry unnie.. It's just that Lisa sounds so lonely even though she smiled most of the time. I just want to keep her company and cheer her up somehow."

"Was it because your talk about family earlier?" Irene unnie asked

"Yes unnie..Lisa told me that she lost her parents when she still very young. At that time she had to deal with her younger sister, her family's failing company, while also attending classes. She barely had time for herself, so she didn't have many friends. Her inner circle only consists of her sister and  her childhood friends, Seulgi and Bambam. Now, when her company already stable and she has time to spare she doesn't have anyone to spend it with"