Chapter 11: Somethings are better left unsaid

Jisoo POV

Yow yow yow guys. It's me again. Yeah me. Kim Jichu. Now I hereby that this fic is going to my POV only.

But kidding. Haha...

-

"Dd..date?" I stuttered. Wait no, don't blush! Breath chu breaathh..

"Yeah, like friendly date? Chaeyoung is coming too remember? Can't have a real date if there are three right." She chuckled happily.

So if there's only two of us then it's a freaking DATE? Wait! Chaeng's not coming! So it's a DAATEE??!!

Do I want it to be date? Nonono... it's just to sort out my feelings for her.

"Oh.. haha.. right..next time then." I stupidly replied. Wait.. what in the name of chickens did I just say? Why brain why?! Is there any table here that I can flip?!

"What?" She looked surprised.

"Ahahhaahaha... nothing. Hey! I think we're going to board the plane soon. Come on let's go."

-

Lisa POV

Our flight was already halfway to reach its destination. For safety reasons we bought all the seats in the business class section. Now I'm getting sleepy, may be I should splash some water on my face to freshen up.

As I standing up two of my bodyguards followed me "Unbelieveable, sit. I'm just going to the toilet." I glared at them. "But miss, we have to guard the door when you're inside." Said one of them. "No, and that's an order." I stomped my way to the toilet then I saw her..

She sat at the front row by the window with Irene unnie, taking pictures of the clouds.

Jen.. I miss you..

Because the toilet was occupied at the moment, I waited in front of it. From there I can steal some glances at her..She looked so adorable mouthing yahh~ cutely while taking those pictures. I can't help but smile and giggled softly at her cuteness.

"Lisa?" Oh it was chaeyoung who just got out from toilet.

"Oh hi chae! Ready for our date in Japan?" I asked

"Oh my god Lisa! I forgot to tell you!"

"What? It's still on right?"

"I promised to blinks that I will do vlive after the promotional event. Why don't you just go with Jisoo unnie?"

"I'm ok with that, but will Jisoo be ok too? Or should I invite Jennie and Irene unnie?"

"Nooo..If you invite them I will feel like being left behind. We can go together another time but don't cancel the one with Jisoo unnie you hear me?!"

"Finee.. please tell Jisoo that I will pick her up after the event."

"My pleasure." She giggled.

-

Next Day - Jisoo POV

Today is the day for Hyeundai promotional event and the day for Lisa and I's 'not a date'. The event held in the morning to afternoon where Lisa inaugurates the new building of Hyeundai's branch office in Tokyo.

The event was successful, it went the way we planned it to be. Now we're back at the hotel. Chae is going to do vlive while Jennie and Irene unnie are going to shop somewhere. Me? I'm getting ready for my 'not a date'.

Since this is definitely NOT a date I didn't prepare much. So I'm going to show you 5 steps of what you usually do before a date but not all of it because it's not a date. Don't forget to like and subscribe! Lol