one

Red Fox

Bright light suddenly flashed in my eyes as I slowly woke up from deep slumber.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I asked and looked at my wrist were a needle in my hand was injected connected to a dextrose beside me.

"Glad you're awake. I'm Eriz by the way." And she gave me a comforting smile.

She was wearing a white coat with pens inside her chest pocket, and a stethoscope dangling in her neck, underneath her coat was a black flowy short dress with a deep plunging neckline that showed her perky bossoms. Perky wouldn't be the right word to describe it, she seems flat chested but wear a little bit of plunging neckline dress and a help of push up bra could give you an extravagant cleavage. She paired her dress with a flat black doll shoes, nonetheless her height is like a model I assume she could be 5'7 she looked so much taller because she's slim. Her hair was long curly brown that framed perfectly with her gorgeous face, small black eyes, long lashes, flawless and poreless skin and plump lips that stained with a deep crimson red. In short she was hella hot.

"What happened? Why am I in here?" I asked her. Ofcourse from how I described her you already guessed that she was the attending physician in this hospital.

"Hmm, you fainted when you're judged as guilty in you're court trial. Now you are inside Dead silence, mainly in the clinic." She said as she flipped some papers from her small sketch board and wrote some few notes on the paper.

"Huh? What? What is dead silence? Why am I guilty? Did I do something bad?" I asked with a confused loo written all over my face. I didn't even know what happened, in fact I don't remember a single thing in my life except my name.

"Oh honey it's not just bad, you've been very very bad. You killed a multi billionare named George Park, plus I admire you're work." She said and placed her small board on the desk. Her face was now full of excitement.

"Wanna know how you killed him?" Her eyes were gleaming in joy.

"I didn't kill someone! You're crazy!"

"You've skinned him alive until he bleed to death, since you were not contented with you're work you took his eyeballs out and cut his penis off before tying him in his bed in an erotic way and left him in the hotel." Eriz's cheeks were now stained in rosy pink, she was blushing as she narrated the horrible story like a child's tale from a book.

"What the fuck are you saying! You're crazy! I want to get out of here!" I quickly removed the needle from my hand, it stung but I didn't mind all I want to do is to get away from this crazy bitch and this place.

"Darling were all crazy in here, you can't leave this place, death is the only way." She said as a grimace smile was plastered on her face that scared the shit out of me. I swallowed hard from what she said, I quickly went through the door and opened it so that I could escape when two masked guards wearing all green caught me quickly.

"What the fuck! Let me go!" I screamed an squirmed continuously from their grasp but it was no use.

"I told you, you can never escape this place." Eriz walked towards me.

"Show her to her room."

"And please get changed." She then handed me a small basket with black clothes and a small android phone inside.

"stupid do you really think I could get that?"

"Oh, sorry. I almost forgot." She took a remote on her labgown's pocket and pressed a small oranged colored button with a number indicated below the button.

"There's a small bomb planted at the back of your head it detects whenever you're outside. 10 meters away from this facility it automatically activates itself and explodes. In short try to escape and you'll die."

"You've got to be shittin' me?"

"Fuck all of you!" A boy with jetblack hair screamed at the top of his lungs, fresh wounds were visible were on his one piece long sleeved navy green prisoners uniform that was now stained red, small droplets of blood were scattered on the floor, it seems like he's wounds were clawed by a gigantic wild animal, his wounds became more clear as he draw nearer towards us. A pack of guards were trying to ran after him with guns on their hand.

My nose was filled with the aroma of his blood that made my stomach growl from hunger. I've never felt so hungry before, it's like I haven't eaten any food for a week, instead of getting disgusted by the amount of wound in his body I craved for it. The taste of his sweet smelling blood, the texture of his fresh raw meat and his pulsating heart as I devoured it slowly. Oh how badly I wanted to taste it!

"I'm going to kill you you fucking bitch!" The boy grimaced a smile when he was behind Eriz's back.

His hand morphed into something inhuman, it turned into a hairy black arm with gigantic and sharp claws. I immediately came back to my senses as I saw what shitty sorcery that happened.

Eriz smirked at the remark of the young boy and pressed a green button from her remote, suddenly an explosion was heard in the room along with a scattered brain and heavy amount of blood pooling on the floor along with the dead boy's body.

"Honey, I'm not shitting you." Eriz said and wiped the small amount of splattered blood on her left cheek.