two

Red Fox

I was thrown into a room with one bunk bed, a bowl on the side with a mirror and sink on the corner near the door and a big flat screen on the green wall, facing the bunk bed.

Breathing heavily I plopped on the bed and placed the basket on the floor before taking the smart phone inside it along with the jail uniform.

"Welcome to Dead Silence Red fox! I'm Alice and I'll be your tour guide for today!"

It's an informational video about the information, rules and regulations of this jail. However why is this animated avatar calling me red fox? My name is Lili and that is the only thing I could remember.

"I know you are really confused right now but don't worry I'm here to help you and to answer all of your questions. But first let's take tour! Deadsilence is built in 199X by Director in a placed called nowhere. It serves as a gaming entertainment in dark web and jail for death sentenced inmates. Yes! You heard me right for deathsentenced inmates. Living in Deadsilence is pretty costly in order to survive you'll need to earn points. Good food, pretty clothes, luxurious room, amenties  and freedom can be bought by points. Asking wether  you can be free from this jail? Yes it is possible! Freedom can be bought by 1 000 000 points. Attempting to escape is a No! No! Once you've got 100m away from nowhere will cause your head to explode. Asking how to earn points?. It is very simple. You need to fight with another inmates!
*Level 1=10 point
*Level 2=30 points
*Level 3=40 points
*Level 4=50 points
*Level 5=60 points
And so on and so forth.
Rules and regulations can be found in the Policies tab above. Just simply click it for more information. Every inmate is called for their animalistic traits. You are named Red fox therefore you obtain some animalistic traits of a fox. Every 2 days within a week you need to sustain your hunger from human flesh, fox is a carnivorous animal therefore you are obliged to eat human meat. Human meat is provided by killing your rival, you will kill your own prey. Inmates that have herbivorous animals traits exists. Sad to say that you have been given a carnivorous animal as your basis of traits. Any way that is the end of our tour! Hope you'll enjoy your stay in Deadsilence! And please rate me 5 stars in terms of service! Goodbye!

The small avatar waved at me and her hologram suddenly disappeared and a rating by star flashed on the screen.

1 lowest and 5 highest. I rated 1, I wasn't happy by what she said! I was fucking confused and scared! I am about to eat a human, I am inside this jail cause I killed a human and most of all! I am about to die! Too much information that can't be processed in my head.

I don't even remember a single thing only my name! Like what the fuck!

I started catching my breath, my chest felt so heavy. I am hyperventelating. I slowly laid on my bed and started to cry, and started sobbing in a very ugly way.

What is happening? I don't know why am I punished like this? I hope this is a dream. I hope when I wake up everything is going to be okay.

I was still busy crying when I heard soft knocks on my door. I wiped my tears and walked towards the door to open it, still catching my breath.

"Are you okay?" The cute faced woman asked.

I just sat down on my bed and looked at her with a "no I am not okay expression".

"What do you need? Oh wait I'll get  some paper bag in my room." She said and ran away, a few seconds later she returned with a paper bag in her hand and handed it over to me. I quickly took it, placed it over my mouth and nose and breathed slowly.

A few minutes later, my breathing went normal.

"Are you having a panic attack?" She asked.

That's the time that I've noticed her face, she has a small eyes, fluffy rosy cheeks, straight eyebrows and a very cute small lips. It was tainted cherry pink. Her hair was wavy and color purple which suited her perfectly and she was wearing a loose shirt with a cat printed on the middle.

"No. This place-"

"Yeah, I know making you insane?"

"Yes."

"Come on let's eat!" She didn't waited for my answer instead she dragged me out of my room and we went into the cafeteria.

I looked at the creamy carbonara in front of me and licked my lips. That look so delicious!

"Do you want that?"

"Yes, but I guess I don't have any points to afford it. I'm a newbie here."

"Don't worry it's my treat." She assured and ordered it. After getting our meals she paid our bill using a bracelet that she was wearing, it cost her 1000 points but I guess, she is a skilled when it comes to combat. I mean how can she afford a thousand points for food? Ofcourse by winning every battle.

"I'm Judith by the way." She said and peeled the wrapper of the chopstick before taking a sushi.

"I'm Lili, thanks for the food." I said and took a fork and rolled my pasta in it.

"No worries, I just wanted to pay a visit since you are a newbie. Ofcourse everything is a little overwhelming when you are bombared with shitload  of info in your 1st day here."

"No! It's not little, I am relly fucked up."

"Everyone here is." She said nonchantly and popped the sushi in her mouth.

"How long have you been here?" I asked.

"7 months. Not really long though." She said.

She's been her for 7 months and is still alive. It means she's a tough one.

"Do you remember anything since you came here?"

"Nothing just my name. We assumed once you enter here memories are erased the only thing left is your name. It's bullshit right? They say we are killers from the past but I can't even remember what I've done. It's like I'm being punished for nothing."

"I know! I'm getting frustrated in here. I mean I should kill someone to attain my freedom? What kind of fucking shit is that! Plus they said all of us have animalistic traits! Were like  rabbits that are being experimented."

"We really are. This serves as an entertainment for insane socialites."

"I'm going to kill those bastards."

"Count me in your plan. But you should really get some points first in order to survive."

I heaved a sigh on that tought, how could I possibly kill someone?

"Don't worry you'll get used to it." She smiled and assured me.

Great! How can I get used to killing someone?