Part 4: Child of Black Panther

After some arguments Loki let you go back to school. As your about to go through the Bifrost the next morning you hear multiple screams to wait. You turn around to see your cousins "Torunn and Cade you go to the Midgard school as well?" They stand next to you slightly out of breath when Torunn nods "Father agreed with Loki that we all should start going together. I've heard you already gotten into a fight cousin."

You laugh "You know me, if there's a fight I'm going to be a part of it." The Bifrost turns on and you all go together off to Midgard. After landing you direct them to Principal Fury's office and head to your first class. This day your schedule is different than yesterday you have technology with Mr.Lang.

You enter the classroom and head to the back of the room. Mr.Lang starts class "Hello everyone I am Mr.Lang, you all might know me as the famous Ant-Man! I will be teaching you all technology. So let's start by doing roll." He lists off names until he says your name. The entire class looks at you as you raise your hand.

The kid next you whispers to you "You're the famous child of Loki? You've already made a name for yourself and it's only the second day!" You shrug "It honestly wasn't that hard to do. I think I'm more famous because of my father." He nods "That's part of it but mostly because you sent James through a wall in gym and you threaten Ava Banner."

You nod "Yeah well they both were making me angry so I had to do something about it. Who are you?" He tells you happily "Right! You're from a different planet so you wouldn't know me. I'm Azari son of Black Panther and Storm."

You nod "Royalty? I didn't think you would be here. Do they not have a school for you in Wakanda?" He shakes his head "That's not why I'm here. The reason why we are all here is to hopefully be the next Avengers when our parents step down. They're grooming us to be like them."

You roll your eyes "I don't think anyone wants me to be like my father. I think more than a few would disagree with that. Plus I don't think I'm Avengers material." He laughs "Yeah but your father has changed from his first visit to Earth. I think you're Avengers material, you just have a different way of going about stuff."

You nod in agreement "So are you the next Black Panther?" He nods "I am. Though I have two sisters behind me just waiting to try to get it." You laugh "Thank the gods I don't have siblings." He sighs thinking about his sisters "Wait you're apart of the royal family, are you not?"

You nod "I am but I know that I will never hold any real power because Torunn will not give up the crown and then Cade is next so there's a few people ahead of me if anything were to happen."

He understands all what you say "That may be good that you won't come into power. You don't have to go by strict rules." The bell rings and you continue out of the class with the conversation with him until Ava shows up. She says as she walks by you to her girls "I heard (y/n) robbed a bank with James! (Y/n) is following in her father's footsteps. Though I have to say Loki never reach that low to please someone."

You turn towards her ready to fight but Azari stops you "Hey, don't listen to her." You turn back and continue walking until you see Ed. He rushes up to you "(y/n)! Can you stay here until tonight?" You shrug "Yeah probably. Why?" He smiles happily "I'm throwing a party at my new place! You have got to come! Everyone at the school is invited!" You nod "Yeah! I will probably go! I've never been to a Midgardian party before. Is the house your's or your father's?"

He says excitedly "It's my place! My business is going really well so far so I decided to buy a house with my own money." You nod impressed "That's great Ed! Oh, I don't really have a real reasonable way to get there. Any way you can help with that?"

He nods "I got you. I can take you to my place early or we can go to the Avengers headquarters?" You smile at the arrangement "Thank you. I will meet you at the front of the school." He nods before running off. Azari comments "You seem to be getting along with just about everyone."

If you don't already, go follow my Instagram where I post stories like these on there.

IG|@marvelimagines

Leave a comment and like the story!

Thanks for all the support! 🥰