Chapter 1

It was cold—so cold he could hardly feel his fingertips. The swarming, chilling winds surrounding his dark frame.

He had done it, his work—his job—his duty.

His hands were red, covered in his sin. Dark raven hair framed his blood splattered face, his dark coal eyes empty as he looked at the body of the man he once called friend.

Oh—how he wished it hadn't ended this way. He had actually started to like the man. However, his job was to kill the man from the start—and..what better way to kill your target than to become his closest companion?

The world was a dark and evil place. The demons and devils of the world clawing their way to the surface every single day, getting closer and closer to their victory of taking over the pathetic lives of all who inhabit it.

Sasuke refused to become someone who was blinded by false hope. He knew there was no such thing as a happy ending—Just ask his parents.

The blood soaked man seethed his weapon, taking in the stench of the rotten mans blood as it dried, and stained the ground it pooled on to. He didn't enjoy killing people, it was simply his duty to rid the world of beasts.

He had killed many, some tall, some small—Some elders, some children—Some men, some woman...It mattered not to sasuke who wrongly stood on his path, it mattered that they were punished for their crime.

Their crime was not that of a simple sin, being gay or having sex was nothing Sasuke was against. No—no...the crimes Sasuke punishes his victims for is morally incorrect...his victims were no longer human. Their souls eaten, and their bodies possessed.

Of course the victims didn't know of the change, the demons who had taken them over are flooded with their memories and feelings. The demons themselves just want to eat—to live—to breathe.

All and all, it's not such an evil wish—to be loved—to feel. However, after awhile, the mind of the possessed goes ridged, knowing something is wrong with its host, but unable to pinpoint the problem. The victims become unstable, and they kill—and kill—and kill, until their body gives out.

Sasuke simply wishes to end the horrid cycle of innocent lives being lost. Of those who deserve to live being treated as cattle.

He leant down, unbuckling his new boots he had gotten just for the occasion—he wanted to leave them at the scene. He couldn't have the police on his case, now could he?

Sasuke had things to get done, people to save, lives to enrich. Being arrested for man slaughter wasn't something he wished to be apart of.

He's been though this multiple times, each time more precise and hidden as the last. It's likely no one will even notice this mans disappearance until weeks from now, months even.

He will die, unwanted, unneeded, and unnecessary— the very opposite of who he was in life.

Sasuke stepped out of his boots, making sure his socks were on tight and secure as he side stepped the blood that was currently running along the alleyways floor. He gathered his things, along with the mans cards and ID, leaving him to be a nameless corpse, just like the rest of his victims.

This was his job, and he was sure as hell good at it. As he needed to be— for if he failed to do well, on even a single body, his lively hood as his churches priest would be over, and his teaching would cease.

He just couldn't have that.