Maybe demigods?

A/N okay so just so you understand what's going on Reyna is working at the coffee shop in New York that the elves are going to do bear with me.
***REMEMBER THIS BOOK CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS FROM FLASHBACK AND BURNING MAZING***

*****
Reyna's POV

-flashback-

It was summer, and I had decided to take a summer job in Manhattan for the month so I could be near Olympus.

-Flashback over-

As I've just finished with an order, the familiar bell rings, from the doorway; 6 kids walked in, they all looked like models.

The blond seemed a little different from the others; then it hit me she was the only one with brown eyes,
weird.

"Uh hi. I would like 7 cappuccinos," the brunette boy said with a British accent, tourist.

"What?..." it took me a second, since I had zoned out, "oh never mind," as they head towards the large table in the back I notice they're speaking in a weird language that sounded like babbling.

***a few minutes later***

I walk towards the table carrying the trays of coffee as I set them down; they haven't noticed me yet. I here a few words that capture my attention...
Olympus ... Empire State... gods...

"Ummm I couldn't help but wonder that your talking a bout the Empire State," I say keeping out the part about gods and Olympus.

"Oh ugh yeah... we've heard about it," the blond answers the way she answered first made me think she must be the leader, but I could see she was flustered with my statement.

The awkward silence began, the blond boy broke the silence by adding

"Do you know where to find the god or Olympus?" He ask, while everyone on the table was either giving him a death stare, or paralyzed in they're position. Now I thought they where either monsters or demigods.

Though a monster would have probably not asked.

"I actually do," I say and they all gasp.

Hey guys!
So if anyone cares  I'm better. Also which is your favourite  character from pjo or kotlc?
I would choose Dex or Nico!
Bye!
-Sophie. W