Save The Dead Dude

A/N hi so I'm writing this chapter earlier then I thought since I really wanted to post this chapter really bad; also I was really fun to write ;)

****
Marella's POV

Silence, that was it.

No one spoke; was the guy bad or something?!

"He's dead" we all turn around to see Reyna leaning against the tall pilar.

Another awkward silence...

"I guess mr.Forkle said the situation wasn't gonna be easy" Biana says trying to break the ice.

"Wait!.. Mr.Forkle gave me this!" Sophie says holding a little tube; no bigger then a thumb.

"You think it'll bring him back from the dead??!" I say, freaking out; I could feel my eyes go wide.
I then noticed that the gods had been really quite the whole time; i quickly looked up at them to see they're talking among themselves.

They suddenly realize that we're all watching them and stop.

"Yes, that's what the potion should do at least. We found a prophecy that will change our whole world if the plan doesn't work," the one called Zeus says.

"That's why we have asked the black swan for aid; you shall go down to tartarus and go to find his soul and feed it to him."  Athena continues.

^^A/N this was so weird to write 😂

Wait... what the hell was Tartarus?!

"Wait... so our plan is we're suppose to bring some dead dude from the dead just to save your butts?" Keefe says smirking.

"I don't understand; why should we do something so 'life changing' to you, plus if it's so important why can't you do it yourselves?" Fitz asked; confused.

"Yeah, aren't you guys gods or something?" Biana asks,scrunching her face up.
We all faced the immortals waiting for a good answer, but we didn't get anything;

Actually to be honest if it were anything they kinda looked embarrassed.

"Wait whats tartarus?" I ask still really confused, the gods eager to ignore the question answered.

"A place souls go to when they've died" a god answered, he hadn't said a word since we'd gotten here.

"The nearest opening in tartarus is near camp half blood; Reyna you must help them get there and from then on Percy should be able to help," the ocean smelling one said.

As we were dismissed and walking towards the elevator, Reyna starts to answer some of our questions about 'demigods', and this Jason Grace; what makes him so special?!

***
I hope you all liked it and remind me to update cause I can be super lazy and forgetful sometimes 😂😂

-Sophie W.