Olympus

A/N yaaayyy!!! I finally updated after a few months 😂🥳😅

****
Sophie's POV

"Really?!" I asked, I was slightly suspicious of her since she had been eavesdropping.

"Yeah" She replies, "follow me,"

We all get up following the girl, "I'm Reyna by the way,"

I smile "I'm Sophie, this is Keefe, Marella, Fitz, Biana, Linh, And Dex,"

"Ohh cool," She says walking out of the cafe door. We walk through Some narrow streets doing some twist and turns; finally we reached the Empire State Building.
"It's in the tall building?"
Dex asked

"Ummm more like on top of it,"
Reyna replies, walking casually through the door.

As we all follow through and enter the elevator Reyna presses the top floor.

"Wow! What type of tech is this?" Dex exclaims

"We-" Dex cuts of by replying to his own question.

"Look at these wires!" I stare at what's  happened; Dex  had removed the panel on top of all the buttons.

"Honestly they really could limit it just by taking out some of these and these an-

"Okayy that's enough technopathy stuff," Keefe says cutting Dex of. Just in time the elevator rings opening the doors.

"Wow!" We all say  our mouths wide open. (Except of course Reyna)

"Welcome to Olympus!" Reyna says walking past us, as we quickly keep up with her.

As we walk, I start to notice everywhere seems to be quite and there's no one around.

"Where is everyone?" Fitz asked, noticing too.

"There must be a meeting being held,"  Reyna explains walking slightly faster.

As we enter a large building, there's huge people sitting on throne like chairs.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE" the man in the middle throne asks, wow! He was seriously being super dramatic.
What a drama king!

"These demigods wanted to find Olympus," Reyna says she seemed to slightly straight her back as the grumpy giant  focuses his glare at her.

Suddenly all the giants burst out laughing!

"Reyna they are not demigods," the one that smelt like fish answered, in between laughs.
Reyna looked in the middle of shock and- angry?

"What?!" She says furrowing her eyebrows.

"You said you're demigods!"

"Technically we never said that, you just eavesdropped on our conversation and offered to take us to the grumpy people; now looking back I don't think we should've agreed to come. Seriously your like grumpy giants who just sit on thrones all day!"  Keefe replies

Reyna looks like she's about to argue back but gets cut of.

"I'm sure the elves would also like to explain why they're here," grumpy said; —wait he said elves!

Everyone suddenly realizes what he says because they come super shocked.

"Oh right sorry I forgot to do the whole introduction thing," grumpy says

"I'm Zeus, king of all gods and god of lightning!"

-Wow so grumpy was actually a god and a king?!

"Why have you come?" Grum- Zeus asks

"Well," I take a deep breath "we are here to help someone called Jason grace,"

A/N so I'm guessing your mad at me for ending it here 😂
But I promise next update will come when someone tells me to update it cause I can be super lazy or forget about this book
Anyway byeee

-Sophie W.