Chapter 16

Jake's POV

'WHAT A FUCKING COACH?! I'm so getting expelled.' I screamed in my head. "Let's go back to the dorm love." mumbled Derrick leading me out the gym and to the dorm. I unlocked the dorm and walked inside. Plopping down on my bed and feel the tears start to fill my eyes.

"What were you thinking you usually always size someone up before you fight them why did you this time." said Derrick pacing around the room. I sniffed as I felt myself start to cry. "I-i don't know but that's not the problem. I could get kicked out of school or arrested or worse." I sobbed covering my face with my paws.

I felt soft paws wrap around me hugging me. "Jake please don't cry." Derrick's gentle voice whispered in my ear. "Derrick I could lose everything the apartment, my degree." I mumbled. "You won't lose me." Derrick smiled lightly. Seeing him smile brought happiness back to me and I smiled a little. "You are right. Whatever happens, we will get through this together."

I smiled and grabbed Derrick's hand. He smiled back and whipped the tears from my eyes. "Jake Howlston report to the main office. Jake Howlston to the main office." we heard from the intercom. I got up and dried my face. I looked at Derrick's face one more time before walking out of the dorm. I took a deep breath and walked to the main office.

There were three offices on campus. Two were in a separate section and the main office was in the main building. I entered the office and stood in front of the principal. I saw the coach I had beat up and my mood changed. I was red hot remember king what he did. "Howlston do you care to explain why you physically assaulted one of our coaches." grumbled the principal.

He was pretty old he was exactly 72 years old. He was a ringed tailed lemur. The black in his fur was fading showing he was way past his youth. "Because he grabbed my ass while I was practicing basketball earlier today." I growled looking at the coach. "Keep your teeth in your mouth before I knock them out Mr. Howlston." Mr. Watson snarled.

I laid my ears down on my head and crossed my arms across my chest and glared at the coach then looked away. "Look you know it is against the regulations for either of you to lay hands on each other." he grumbled lashing his tail from side to side. "I don't care about that what I care about is what this means for my future here." I said trying to keep calm.

"It mean you will be kicked out of TCU, but I have seen your grades. You are doing great in your classes better even. I know your mother runs the lunar moon gang and has eyes everywhere. She would kill once she hears I kicked you out. I have place not far from here that pays very well. Tell them I sent you and will have a high paying job." Mr. Watson smiled a tiny bit and handed me a business card.

Taking the card I put it in my pocket and glared at the coach one last time before walking out the office. On my way back to the dorm I passed a group of wolves. They looked at me and growled. I smiled and said waving, "Hey Chris, Nike, Cruz, Mikey, Dela, and Delta tell mom I said hi." they nodded and went on their way. My mother always had gang meeting in our basement my whole life and some times let me join in. I had remembered every single gang members name by the time I was 11. I also know all new members as well. I walked to the dorm thinking of the day when I take over the gang.

((uploading from my xbox one s so yeah. There won't be any shout-outs this chapter sorry my fluffies. I lost my phone. Again. Bye my fluff butts be back when I can✌))