story 12: Hot 'n Cold~ loki Junton form! x reader

By; leylanesobssesion on Tumblr
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You sat impatiently on your large, soft, and royal bed in the huge bedroom, you shared with your boyfriend. The only thing that covered your body was a lace bra and matching slip in elegant emerald green, a little gift for your favorite god. It was already late at night and some candles illuminated your room with warm light while still, some warm night air was blowing in through the open balcony. You took a sip from your glass of water while you waited for Loki to walk through the door. You had a special fantasy in your mind,  for ages and you wanted to try it out so badly with your boyfriend if he would play along. You knew that this wasn't Loki's favorite subject and he was reluctant to mention this topic and you hoped that your appearance and the fact that you really wanted to do it would change his mind. You smiled broadly as the door to your room opened and the gentle sound of falling clothes filled the quiet room.

"Y/N?" Loki asked, and he stopped in all movements when he saw you. Stretched on your bed, only in underwear that showed more than it covered. He swallowed and let his eyes glide over every inch of your body. You were perfect, your beauty was breathtaking. Sometimes when he looked at you, he wondered if you were really just a goddess and not a mortal.

"Do you want to seduce me, dear?" "Maybe" you smiled and Loki pulled his top over his head and crossed the room with quick steps until he stood at the bed in front of you and bent down to kiss you. Lovingly, your lips pressed together as you kissed. The kiss was slow gentle full of the unspoken promise for more. Loki ran his thumb over your cheek before he looked deeply into your eyes.

"You're beautiful" you smiled and pulled Loki down so that you could kiss him again. Slowly you led your hands to glide over his chest, to the waistband of his pants, where you opened his belt and pulled it through the loops. 

"You know I thought we could try something new today," you said lasciviously as your fingers slid in Loki's pants and stroked his erection. 
The dark-haired groaned and raised an eyebrow, "What would that be, dear?" "Just listen okay?" Loki's brow rose again, this time surprised. You both had already tried the one or the other kink, but you never started like this, when you wanted to try something new.

"I thought we could sleep together while you show me your true form" Now it was out and Loki's eyes widened. He released your hands and stepped back.

"No, no chance Y/N!" "Loki ..." He ran a hand over his face and groaned. " Forget it!" You rose from the bed and walked towards him. You laid both of your hands on his cheeks. He looked down at the ground before he finally looked into your eyes. " Why not?" You asked gently.

"My true self is abominable, a monster, if you see it, your love for me would vanish because at the moment you see what I'm truly are you will realize that you're with a monster," he said. You shook your head. "Loki, you're not a monster, I love you, nothing will ever change that. You don't have to hide from me, Please, I trust you why don't you do the same?” Loki put his hands on yours and broke away from you. "Showing you my true form is different than kinky sex Y/N" "Loki, I'm not going to run away, okay! I don't plan on leaving you. I would never leave you. I want you to be comfortable with me and yourself. Please" He looked at you, looking for answers in your eyes, for certainty. "Is that what you really want?" You nodded and watched as he slowly began to give in. His head rattled. If you wanted him in his true form, then your love for him would have to be sincere and endless right?

"Close your eyes" you nodded, as your body tormented with excitement. You could feel Loki taking your hand and stepping in front of you. "Open them" When you opened your eyes, Loki looked at the ground His skin was blue and covered with fine lines and patterns. Fascinated, you let your finger ran across the lines, on his bare chest, and laid your hands on his cheeks again. His eyes were closed and you looked fascinated at his face. 

"Look at me, Loki," you said gently, and slowly he opened his eyes, the gorgeous blue, now has changed to an intense red, forming a beautiful contrast to his skin.  He looked reluctantly into your Y/E/C eyes in search of contempt and disgust but found no, instead you placed yourself on your tiptoes and pulled him down to you to kiss him, slowly, emotionally and intensely. Your fingers in his hair as he pulled you against himself by your naked waist.  Breathlessly he broke the kiss and looked at you. "I love you and this form is very arousing so Loki of Jotunheim, take me to bed" you smiled and Loki grinned relieved and aroused as well. His hands lay around your thighs and he lifted you up. His lips found yours while he carried you to the bed and lay down together with you. His lips glided over your neck, licking and nibbling on your sensitive skin while your hands wander over his chest inside of his pants. He moaned against your neck and devoted your breasts. "As irresistible as you look in emerald-green, the more beautiful you are without clothes," he breathed, and easily opened your bra and dropped the fabric to the ground.  His lips closed around your left nipple and the fingers of his right were playing with your right until it got hard. You threw your head back and groaned as his teeth gently touched the delicate bud. At the same time, a thought crossed your mind. "I've read that the touch of a frost giant could be so cold that it could kill a human being" "Mhmm" hummed Loki and kissed his way down on your belly. 

"But I have no intention of harming you," he said while his teeth were playing with the waistband of your panties. "But ... but you could change the temperature of your body if you wanted?" Now you had his attention and he raised his head between your legs with a knowing grin on his face. "Does someone have a kink for temperature play?" His red eyes sparkled with lust. "Maybe" you moaned while his fingers wandered into your panties, over your clit.  It was needless to mention that you were more than just wet. You were already completely soaked since he had revealed himself to you. He slid further down and pulled your panties down and threw them to the ground. He rose and now stood in front of the bed and got out of his pants. He took a moment to look at you. 

Naked and stretched out on your bed, your legs invitingly opened for him, a layer of thin sweat on you that made your skin sparkle in the candlelight. You stretched your hand impatiently towards him and he followed your wish. He positioned himself between your legs and pressed his lips gently against your inner thighs, you groaned and the closer he came to your core, the cooler his lips became. "Oh my God ... Loki" He grinned and your hands clasped in the sheets underneath you.  He repeated the same on your other thigh, alternating the temperature of his lips between warm and cold on your skin, while he kissed you.    

When he arrived at your core, he pressed a gentle and cool kiss against your heated center, before he separated your folds with his fingers and pushed his hot tongue into your entrance. "Oh Fuck" your hips bucked against him and Loki let both hands move up and cupped your breasts, and kneaded them gently. Each thumb and index finger twirled your nipples and you moaned uncontrolled as he cooled his fingers on your right nipple. At the same time, he thrust his tongue into you as his nose pressed against your clit. "Loki..god ... oh ... God" you were far away from forming entire sentences. Your body was shaking with pleasure and when you felt Loki's nose grow cooler against your clit, you came hard around his tongue, your whole body shook uncontrolled, your muscles cramped and unintelligible words left your lips. 
Loki kissed his way up again and his red eyes shone with triumph.   

"I think it's safe to say that you have a thing for temperature play" His lips pressed against yours and you moaned when you tasted yourself. Loki pushed himself into you at the same time, his lips connected with yours. You were so wet that he could easily slip into you. Rhythmically, your hips met each other for a few times until you rolled him over you smiled as you caressed the light blue lines of his body. You put your hands on the headboard of your bed and Loki's hands went to your hips to thrust into you as you moved up and down on him. "Oh Y/N" Loki pumped a few more times into you and than sat up, he pressed you to him and kissed you passionately, his tongue was cool as it touched yours and you moaned as you came around the dark-haired again. Loki pressed you hard against himself while he came. His eyes glowed in an intense red and the temperature in the room sank a few degrees, you heard a crackling sound, and your gaze fell upon to your glass of water, which was now completely frozen.

You smiled and leaned your head against his shoulder before you moved to lay next to him.  Loki's skin changes back and the red of his eyes turned back to bright blue. He stroked some of your hair out of your face and you smiled exhaustedly. "That was so damn hot, please, please, let us repeat that." Loki laughed and pulled you into his arms. It was more than just worth it to reveal his true form to you and he now he would never let you go. You loved him, all of him and that was a treasure he would protect til his life would end.