story 19: The First Man~ loki X reader

By; idontgiveaflyinggrayson69 on Tumblr
~~~~~~~~
You were betrothed to Loki, which was fine. It was fine because Loki wasn’t Thor. Thor was a big bully in your eyes. All Thor wanted was to wage war and kill beasts and you didn’t like that. Loki, on the other hand, was kind and fond of literature and peace. You and Loki knew for a while that the two of you would be married one day, but not until after Thor was married. Nonetheless, you weren’t allowed to date because you were Loki’s bride. Because of this, you had never so much as kissed a boy. Your lack of experience didn’t bother you. You were going to marry a Prince and if you had to remain “pure” in order to do so, you would gladly do that, even if that meant you wouldn’t be able to pleasure Loki to the best of your ability. Loki, on the other hand, was very experienced. He was supposed to remain single until marriage as well, but he was the Prince of Asgard so that rule wasn’t really enforced, so Loki had slept with a lot of women and you knew it. It only bothered you a little, you knew that he wasn’t yet your husband and that he was free to do whatever he wanted, but you had to watch your fiancé sleep around, which did hurt you a little. That was until Thor was banished and Loki ascended to the throne. You didn’t know how to feel. The majority of people were upset over Thor’s banishment, and you were too, but you also felt a thrill with Loki ascending to the throne. He was your fiancé and now he was also King of Asgard. Your heartbeat rapidly when a guard showed up on your front door telling you that Loki requested your presence at the palace. The walk to the throne room seemed like forever but also went by way too quickly. The guards opened the throne room doors for you when you arrived and closed them behind you, leaving you alone with Loki in a large golden room.

“You summoned me?” You asked Loki, trying to keep your voice even.

“Yes, I did,” Loki replied and stood from the throne, stepping down towards you. “You and I were betrothed by my father.”

You swallowed and nodded. “Yes, we were.”

“My mother fears he will never awaken again.” Loki continued and your heart dropped. If Loki wanted to, he could sever the arrangement entirely.  You nodded your head slowly. “I’m very sorry about the All-Father…” Loki shrugged and walked behind you, brushing your hair to the side. “I’m not. Because, if he were alright, then I wouldn’t be in charge, and if I wasn’t in control, you and I wouldn’t be here right now.”

“I don’t understand…” You whispered and turned to look at Loki.

I will be the first man to kiss you, to bed you, whether you come willingly or not, you will be mine and mine alone, do you understand?” Loki said, his voice deepening, as he slid his hand up your skirt.

“Loki…” You gasped in surprise.

“Do you understand?” Loki repeated, brushing his lips across your exposed neck.

“Yes.” You breathed, your voice barely audible.

“Good girl.” Loki smiled and pulled his hand off your thigh to hold your hand before walking towards his chambers. The walk was quick and he closed the doors quietly behind the two of you. Your heart was beating out of control as you stood in Loki’s room with Loki standing a few feet away.

“Are you alright?” Loki said, his previous persona abandoned to the door. “If I have overstepped, please tell me and I’ll stop. We can just talk if you would prefer that.” You shook your head. “I don’t want to talk.”
Loki smiled at you and stepped towards you so his chest was almost touching yours. Loki hesitated for a minute before sliding his hand towards your hip and bending down to ghost his lip over yours. You moved your hand to his hair and pulled him down to connect your lips. Loki tightened his grip around your waist, pulling you closer and wrapping his left hand behind your neck to deepen the kiss. You gasped in surprise, not expecting Loki’s actions, your free hand running down his back, over his cape. He slid both hands down to your ass giving it a squeeze causing you to moan, digging your nails into the material of his armor. Loki let out a low growl, picking you up and pushing you against the nearest wall.