■chapter three■

Suwi's pvo

I wake up finding Chisha shaking me lightly and she has a worried expression on her. Suwi are you okay she asks her voice full concern. Uhmmm yes am fine Chisha it was just a nightmare  I say while whipping sweat from my forehead with the back of my hand.

Do you want to talk about it?  She asks no its the same old memories Chisha nothing new.

Chisha is the only person I have told about what happened  two years ago and am glad she doesn't force me to talk. She pulls into a tight hug suwi it's all over now just try to calm down. I hate it when all these memories come rushing back.

So we just sat there Chisha holding me and running her hand up and down on my back lazly until i drifted off to sleep soundly and Comfortably.

I lazly opened my eyes but my body couldn't comply with me, it's like a ton of  bricks were weighing me down. Ugh I sigh getting up i don't really mind getting up early because am a morning person and doing chores is like my own way of therapy.

I make way to the bathroom,  I brush my teeth, do my business and quickly take a cold shower. Chisha always asks why I never take warm showers but I never really answer her I just brush it off. When i take cold showers it reminds me that am still alive and I can feel something other than the numbness that's tearing  my heart out.

I walk out of the shower and find Chisha setting on my bed  already dressed in a black skin Jean, pink puma t-shirt and black all star canvases. "When did you get all dressed up huh?"  Just a couple of hours ago she says with with a smile.

What?! really i make a fake shocked face. What's the occasion miss?  She laughs and rolls her eyes  playfully. Well miss suwi forgive for wanting to be early for my English class. I laugh okay fine pardon me for forgetting that it's your favourite class.

Off course you allowed to forget suwi cause that hot supper jerk is all up in your mind mama and she winks at me as she gets up and speed walks out of the room. Chichi get back here this instant or you will be sleeping with spiders I yell.

You know you love me suwi and plus am making you a cup of tea she yells back. I can't help but smile as I wear a grey leggings, black off shoulder crop top and flip flops. Yes I know am feeling lazy  i don't feel like dressing up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
I get to class after parting ways with Chisha. I walk into class with ten minutes to spare, yes I like being on time.

I take my usual sit and I set my note book and pens down. As am going through my previous notes I hear someone calling me, I look up and see Miyanda waving at me. I get up and meet him by the door. "Hey su" he teases. "Hey mimi" I shot back he stares at me as I laugh.  what miyanda don't you like it, cause I think it suits you  just fine plus it brings out your  eyes I laugh even harder.

Okay okay fine suwi very fun he says as he laughs as well. You are lucky I like you he winks. Awww so cute does that even work on girls huh? Yes suwi it pretty much gets me all the hot girls "with no brains apparently " I whisper but he hears it.

Miyanda bye my class will start soon. Okay my lady I will come through so tell chichi that you are both booked for lunch and you're both paying,  with that he walks out and I can't help but smile why do I keep him around anyways.

As I head back to my sit i see Chris sitting next to my sit and going through my notebook what the heck.  "What are you doing with my stuff ?" I say annoyed. Well hello to you too partner he says with a smirk.  "We are not partners and leave" well yes we are, we have an assignment which you are working on for us both he says as if it's so normal jerk.

Besides I like it here i might just make it my permanent sit he says. Ugh okay fine just don't touch my stuff i tell him with an annoyed expression.  Feisty I see he says with his smirk growing bigger. Good morning students the lecturer greets, I didn't even notice that he came in.

At the conner of my eyes I see him still smirking and staring at me.

Why is he getting on my nerves and that smirk I wish I can slap it off him.

I give him a death glare that can send anyone six feet under. And he just smirks and winks at me. What's with this guy so gross.

••••••••••
Chapter 3 wow so proud. .
And it's getting interesting
Stick around my milkshakes 😋

Don't forget to hit the ☆ and let's get talking.