Nothing, Nothing At All

*Lance's pov*

"nothing" I mumble to myself biting my lip. "there is nothing there". I look up into the darkness trying to listen, trying to hear, trying to find Keith his warm soft voice in the void that was now my home, but nothing was there absolutely "nothing".

*Keith's pov*

I rush out of the medical bay and rush into Lance his room frantically looking around to find something, anything that could help him to keep fighting. I pull the blankets of his bed throw his pillows through the room and pull the drawers open with to much force then necessary "come on, come on, come on" I mumble as I look around in every crany of the room.

After I had thrashed the whole place I sit down against the wall with only the knife he had used in my hands "nothing, absolutely nothing at all" I sigh as I look at Shiro who had appeared in the door opening he walks in as he steps over Lance his things "hey buddy, you uh you gonna clean this up, Lance will be pretty mad if he finds his room like this" Shiro says and sits down next to me.

"there is absolutely nothing in his room Shiro, nothing that could help him to keep fighting" I say and look down and I move the knife around in my hands. "Isn't that your knife?" Shiro asks as he looks at the knife and then at me "no, why would he-" I cut myself of when I see my name carved on the bottom of the handle "it is my knife, but why would he use my knife?" I ask more myself then Shiro, but he still answers despite knowing that

"ask him yourself when he comes out, but first clean the room" Shiro says as he places a hand on my knee before getting up, he walks to the door and looks back at me "dinner is almost ready" he says and walks off.

I chuckle and shake my head "have to look through his room and blue once again" I say and get up putting the knife away in the holder on my back before walking out of the room giving it one last glance, I shake my head when I see a black figure that looked like Lance standing there "must be loosing my mind" I mumble and walk off.

*Lance's pov*

"must be loosing my mind" when I heard those words echo through the void I immediately start looking around, until after a few seconds it disappeared again. "Keith? Why did you leave me again? Keith come back!" I yell despite knowing he won't hear it, never again.

*Keith's pov*

As I walk away I hear a faint whisper coming from the room "Keith, come back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here you go guys, hope you liked this shitty 12 pm chapter I wrote for y'all, I know it's shitty but eh it's something, right?

Author out!