Just keep my eyes open

*Keith's pov*

The whole day I was sitting in front of Lance his pod not taking my eyes off of him, inspecting his light yellow glowing eyes. "come on Lance wake up" I whisper softly my voice shaking a bit. I look down and close my eyes for the first time in hours. At the same time as when I close my eyes a soft gentle purr ran through the castle. It was a comforting feeling and I smile softly. After a while I look back up at Lance immediately looking at his eyes. I gasp and stand up "Lance" I whisper softly.

*Lance's pov*

As I open my eyes slowly the darkness has disappeared and it was replaced by a soft light and a familiar face. It was the face of the person I was looking for "Keith" I say softly and smile. "Keith, I found you" I say as I want to take a step forward but notice that i can't. 'oh, i'm in a healing pod' I think to myself and slowly touch the glass as I keep my eyes on Keith.

*Keith's pov*

I look at Lance, hearing him softly say my name as I walk towards the pod. As Lance placed his hand against the glass so do I as a tear rolls down my cheek. "you're alive" I whisper and smile. "stay still I'll open up the pod" I say and walk to the control panel trying to figure out how to open it. "just give me a minute, I'll figure it out" I say to reassure more myself than Lance that I will get him out of there. As i was trying to figure out the control panel, Lance was just looking at me and smiling whispering something. but it was to soft for me to hear.

*Lance's pov*

I was watching Keith as he tried to figure out how to get me out of the pod, I smile and whisper "I finally found you" it was clear from his face that he could not hear what I said, but that didn't matter because I would tell him later. After a few minutes of struggling Keith finally managed to open the pod. He rushed to the front of the pod to catch me, which he did. I fell into his arms and smiled relaxing into his touch, still being to weak to hol my own weight.

*Keith's pov*

As I held Lance in my arms I slowly went down to the floor holding him close to my chest. "I got you" I whispered softly resting my head against his knowing he was still weak I decided to care for him for now and forever. I looked down at Lance, he slowly looked up and smiled. I was so happy that the one that I love was still alive that i couldn't stop myself. I gently hold Lance his head in my hands and lean forward kissing him softly closing my eyes. After a few seconds I pull away and whisper,

"I love you Lance"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

finally an update after so long.

are we nearing the end? maybe? maybe there will be more? who truly knows.

anyway hope you guys enjoyed this shitty chapter.

author out ^^