Jacklyn cold

Jack's POV:I started to get used to waking up next to Brooklyn but not like this.okay so it was cold night and I thought that sleeping with someone would help me warm up.it is hard not to sleep by him now since at the old flat that is how we slept,together. when I woke up he was in my arms facing me what was peculiar was he was blushing. He started to wake up so I pretended to be asleep with my eyes crack to the point I could see his face was as red as a tomato."Jack?" I open my eyes yawned and stretched to make it seem like I just woke up he smiled at me and my face warmed up. "blushy much Jack." he smiled wider his eyes flitted to my mouth so I kissed him we both close our eyes as I bit his lip for entrance he opened his mouth enough to let me snake my tongue into it. I heard him moan as my leg brushed against his hard member luckily all the other boys were out till 12 a.m. and its 9 a.m. .
I decided to tease him by rubbing my leg against his cock more hearing him moan louder. Brooklyn started bucking a little bit so I grabbed his hips making him stay still.

Brooklyn's POV:I don't know why but the Irish boy that I have a crush on is being very intimate with me and I love it. He sat up after rubbing his leg against me and I sat on his lap. I want to feel friction it is like he read my mind because he started rubbing against me again. I knew I had a tent made by my pants but I just realized that he did too. I reached to take off my pants he bites his lip so I go back to making out with him while taking his off. We break from kissing and both take off our shirts then boxers. Wow he is hot. He lays me on my back and after stretching me out lines his cock up with my entrance slowly pushing into me.it hurts at first but after I get adjusted it feels amazing and I can't help but moan soon he starts hitting my prostate and I almost scream for him to keep hitting there. I love feeling him inside me it is warm. He suddenly pulls out and starts licking up my length then swirling his tongue on my tip.i then start to jerk him off while he sucks me off I soon hit my climax and he his and he swallowed my cum and then went back to making out with me. "Ready for round two brookie."