Randy morning sex

Andy's POV: it startled me for a second to wake up next to rye. "Rye." I said after kissing his perfect lips. His lips curved into a smile."yes Andy." "I want to have fun." I said tracing my finger on his V line. He smirked at me "what kind of fun?"I flipped him on to his back and lead a trail of kisses from his mouth to his cock. I put his member into my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. Rye seemed to like it he started to grab my hair and lead my head up and down at a steady pace. When he was close he lifted my head up and laid me down on the bed. He got some lube and stuck one finger into my entrance then another scissoring them apart to stretch me out.

Rye's POV: after stretching out Andy's hole he seemed to whine at the loss of my fingers . I lined my cock up with his hole and slowly pushed myself into him. I started to slowly thrust waiting for Andy to adjust soon he starts moaning so I speed up a little bit. My cock was already leaking precum from Andy's blowjob. I felt him back into me just enough to make me hit his sweet spot I kept aiming for that spot making him moan his voice is so gorgeous and it made me more motivated to screw his brains out so I kept going he started to get louder I love his moans but I don't want to get caught "shush baby please." " But daddy it is so hard." That sent me close to the edge and I wanted to cum after him so I started to jerk him off and thrusted harder into him he moaned even louder and cummed on my hand then I came inside of him. I went to get us another wet towel to Clean us up with Andy giggled and said "I can clean off myself you know." ."shush Andy your care is my job to worry about."