Randy innocent

Background: Today rye and the boys were all making fun of me for being too "innocent".

I walk into eyes room "hey babe how's it going." I shut the door and lock it " you know how it's going Ryan you called me innocent I'm just here to prove I'm not." He looks me up and down then starts to walk towards me. " Ok then prove it Fovvs." I push rye towards his bed then sit on him making sure to cause friction immediately causing him to moan . He starts to try and touch me so I push his hands away. "Getting needy are we don't touch me I'm upset with you." I push him back then start to undress him after im done with that I undress myself purposefully making a show of it.
I grab lube and start to jerk rye off with it on my hands I can tell he is really close to cumming so I hover over his cock and ease myself onto him. " And baby I'm sorry about what I said but please move I need it." I kiss him and explore his mouth with my tongue while bouncing up and down on his member. I suddenly hit my own prostate and squeal from the high amount of pleasure " rye you can touch me now." He excitedly complies and guides me up and down on his cock he cums inside of me and my legs clench around him as I cum onto him after that we both collapse. " You are definitely not innocent Fovvs.