randy shower

Rye's POV: I heard someone singing in the shower so I went to go sing with them. "Fovvs?" I whispered to myself. I almost decided against walking in on him showering Because I have a crush on him. "This would be a great way for him to see me differently." I walked into the bathroom got naked and stepped in to the shower singing with andy.he giggled at me "hey Ryan." He then looked me up and down biting his lip I then did the same to him. "Hey Andy, You look hot as ever damn." He blushed intensely then kissed me.

Andy's POV: oh my God am I actually kissing rye is he even gay. I felt him bite my lip and I refrain from kissing him to drag him to my room. when we enter my room I throw him on the bed ."do you want to fuck." I say to him."obviously Andy." We continue to make out as I stretch myself and he puts lube on his Cock. He lined himself up with my entrance and pushed his hard member into me."ff-fuck rye!" "Am I hurting you?" I moan as I am fully adjusted to his member."quite the opposite actually you feel amazing inside me." When he thought I was in pain he was thrusting slower but he started to speed up the pace hitting my prostate."yeah rye right there." He angled himself to keep hitting that bundle of nerves. "Rye I'm going to cum.". "me too baby can I." I nod in agreement understanding what he meant . I cummed all over our stomachs and soon felt a warm liquid fill me up. Rye rode through his high making both of us tired me more than him.he brought out a warm wet towel to Clean us both up."hey rye will you go out with me." "Yes yes a thousand times yes and." I was way to tired to celebrate so he just laid down next to me spooning me as we both went to sleep.