Chapter Two (Edited)

THREE WEEKS LATER

Me, Fred, and Carl was at a diner one Sunday morning. Carl had bags under his eyes. Well, all of us did. Having Dominants who would come over to our houses everyday to 'punish' us or 'discipline' us really took a toll on all three of us. And its honestly getting tiring.

"We haven't had true fun in three weeks," Fred said, causing me to shrug. "C'mon Kyle! You need to live a little more, isn't that what you told us? And you Carl, what about you? Well, you were a goody goody. But still!"

"Leave it, Frederick." I said, drinking my coffee.

"Kyle, c'mon -"

"I said to leave it! I don't feel like hearing you complaining my damn ear off! So shut the fuck up and let me eat in fucking peace!" I shouted, getting some attention directed towards us, but I didn't care. I was agitated.

Fred looked at me with his eyes widened. So he just gulped and nodded, sitting back in his chair, quietly looking at his drink.

"That was harsh, Kyle." Carl said, making me shrug. He sighed and took a sip of his drink. As soon as his cup hit the table, the door to the diner opened and footsteps were heading towards our direction.

"Well well well." I scowled immediately. "Looky here boys. Its Kyle and his pussy cats." Drake said, but I ignored him, and so did my friends. "Silent, huh? I thought so. You've been like this since Morgan claimed that ass, huh?" His boys snickered.

"I suggest you and your 'boys' run along, Drake." I warned, feeling my hands tightening on the cup.

"Or what? Because I know if you do something, Morgan's gonna automatically come here and lock you up."

"Last chance Drake. Or we're gonna beat your asses again to kick you right back to where you belong." I threatened, finally looking the pussy in his face.

"Again? Last I check, you were the ones to get their asses beat, not us. Never." He said oh so confidently.

So I stood up, knocking the chair in the process and my boys stood up as well, likely getting ready to beat some ass. "You need a recap, bitch?" I growled lowly. But I'm pretty sure the whole diner heard since it was silent. So, Drake put on a cocky smirk.

"I think its you who needs one." He said.

And that ticked me off. So I punched the shit out of his face, and that was the signal for my boys to start beating off two of Drake's lackeys. It seemed like forever when we were fighting. But alas, it must come to and end, as I was pulled away from Drake. His face was bloody and red and his clothes were ripped. His side kicks were knocked out cold on the floor. Drake spit at me and I got out of the person's hold and started beating him up once more.

I was ripped off of Drake and thrown at a table, and I glared at Drake. "Who's the pussy cat now, bitch?" He was groaning in pain on the floor, struggling to get up. Morgan appeared in front of me, talking in his walkie-talkie as he was looking beside him. When he was done talking to whoever, he looked at me in disappointment and disgust, and I bit my lip, one that was split open and bleeding. Morgan grabbed my hair and pulled me up, and pushed me towards the door.

"Car, now!" He ordered, and I shivered with pleasure before making my way outside. I saw Fred and Carl standing next to each other, talking so I made my way towards them.

"Y'all okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Hell yeah! Fuck, I needed a good fight." Fred said. Even though Carl might be on the more twink side then a whole buff guy like me and Fred, he could still put up a good fist fight.