Chapter Three (Edited)

Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...

What the fucking hell is that noise?

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I groaned in pain, but my throat hurts, so I instantly regret it. Wow. And my mouth was so fucking dry, I bet it was like the Sahara desert.

I slowly opened my eyes and it hurt like hell with these bright white lights. Am I dead? Because surely Morgan nor I have bright ass lights.

I turned my head slowly and saw a window. It was dark and rainy. The door then opened and in came a guy with a white lab coat. "Oh. Mr Brown. You're awake! What great joy." He says as two nurses walks in. They started changing my bags and gave me a shot with a needle, then left. The Doctor just stood there writing in a clip board.

"Mr. Kyle Brown. You're lucky to be alive, young man. You've experienced third degree burns. You know what that is?" I nodded slowly. "Okay. Well, what the officers told me, they said that you were sitting at the diner with Fred and Carl, right?" I nodded. "Okay. And then Fred and Carl told me that Drake, Brian and Marcus came. Correct?" I nodded once more. "Your friend then told me Brian grabbed your hot, fresh cup of coffee and poured it on you. Then, kicked you while continuing to pour hot liquids on you. You know that he can go to jail and you can sue him, you know?"

I nodded. "Alright. The nurses will bring you some water to drink and I'll check back on you in fifteen, okay?" He asked, before walking out of the room. I moved my hand up to my face and saw burnt marks on them.

Oh fuck... I have scars on me from Drake.. I'm... Scarred... What would my parents say about me? What would... Morgan say about this?? I felt the tears come down my face as someone knocked on the door and it opened. My parents came walking in, along with Fred and Carl.

"Kyle.." Fred says. "I thought Drake killed you!"

"My skin..." I teared up.

"You're okay baby.. There's nothing wrong with your skin." My mom says, bending down and kissing my forehead. I'm just glad my baby is okay. "

*******

Fred and Carl helped me get inside my house. My legs were still hurting me, the burning sensation just tingling through my legs. Fred and Carl sat me on the couch and I huffed. They turned on the TV to the news and Carl went to the kitchen. "Morgan's coming tonight." Fred said and I shook my head quickly.

"No! No.. I'm ugly. My skin is ugly. I'm hideous. I'm not as good looking as you two are. Please. I don't want Morgan to see me like this." I started to tear up.

"You're not ugly Kyle! Don't say that! And looks don't matter to Morgan. He.. He loves you, Kyle you gotta understand that." Carl says as he came back from the kitchen. He handed me a bottle of water and I opened it then drank it.

"–Drake Morgan, Brian Holland and Marcus Moore are now in jail for the attempted murder of Kyle Brown. More details on that later." I dropped my water bottle and it spilled on the floor.

Two hours later and its dark. Fred and Carl left to go home an hour ago. And now Morgan just showed up at the house.

"Kyle?" He called.

"In here!" I called out. I had already prepared myself. I had on long sleeves shirt and some pants and a blanket covering my face.

"I brought some snacks. Zebra cakes, KitKats, Snickers. And something to drink as well." He said as he made his way towards me. "How was your day with – Kyle? What are you doing?" I looked up at him. He was looking even more sexier with his beard and his messy hair.