Redesigned Furry OC

Remember the OC I made, I named him Redd? Well I redesigned him!

Say hello to Redd 2.0!

Name: Redd
Age: 19
Gender: male
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance: Blue and red fur, has stripes on his ears, green eyes, wears an oversized flannel shirt with blue jean shorts and a loose green belt.
Species: cat (specific species: Ragdoll cat)
Personality: He is very crazy and wild. He can often be serious. When provoked, can be very overprotective and violent.
Info: Has 2 friends, one sister, barely sings, watches youtube all the time. His height is 5'3 and the craziest of his group. (His friends include a wolf named Alex, a Norwegian forest cat named Alissa and his sister named Rena, same species.)

His sister, Rena

Name: RenaAge: 17 (currently living with Redd in his apartment)Sexuality: BisexualAppearance: Blue and red fur, stripes on her ears, blue freckles on her snout and shoulders

Name: Rena
Age: 17 (currently living with Redd in his apartment)
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Blue and red fur, stripes on her ears, blue freckles on her snout and shoulders. Bright green eyes like Redd's.
Species: Cat (specific species: Ragdoll cat)
Personality: very calm and rebellious (it often gets her in danger), hates following rules.
Info: her friends are the same as Redd's. She is 5'6, and the calmest of the group.