Sally Face OC

(warning: mention of self harm, abuse and attempted suicide)

Name: Celia Qunn

Age: 14

Species: Human

Sexuality: Lesbian

Looks:

Personality: Her personality isn't what her mom wants her personality to be like

Personality: Her personality isn't what her mom wants her personality to be like. She is the complete opposite of what she dresses as. She is a rebellious teen, and she has depression. More about that in her backstory.

Likes: Rock/Indie music, video games, her sister (in a platonic way)

Dislikes: her mother, her father, too much attention

Family: John Qunn (father), Margarita Qunn (mother), Lotus Qunn (sister)

Backstory: (I don't know when Sally Face takes place, but let's say 2012.) Lily Celia Qunn and her sister, Blossom Lotus Qunn, were born on August 12, 1998. They were born into a wealthy family. Her mother had always favored Lotus. Lotus looked just like Margarita, anyway. Margarita had bright blue hair and emerald green eyes. John had navy hair and brown eyes. Celia resembled her father more than anyone. Maybe that's why her mother hates her. At the age of ten, John left to be with another woman. He said he was no longer happy and filed a divorce. Her mother kept Celia, John got custody of Lotus. Margarita was angered and took it out on Celia. Two years later, she attempted suicide. One year before that she started to self harm. What once was a perfect life became a disaster at only ten. If she didn't win, her mother would beat her until she was tired of it. If Margarita was too tired to beat her, she would shout insults and profanities at her. She forced her to be girly. Then, she started to go to Nockfell high. Life became a little better for her. She met Ashley, Larry, and Todd. (Before Sal moved there) She was so happy. Then she decided to move out of her mother's house at 17.

(Will include photos of her family later)