Chapter 09

I put the letter into my bag and walk into the house. As I walk in, I see BaekHyun lying on the couch and sleeping. I walk up to the couch and sit on the floor next to it. I place head near his face so that our eyes are leveled out. I just sat there and looked at his face with nothing on my mind. Then I slowly started to fall asleep as well.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that BaekHyun's face wasn't there in front of mine. I get up and notice that he was sitting at the end of the sofa looking forward with eyes that were blank. I guess he heard me moving around and getting up.

"Are you awake ?" he asks.

"Yea.. Why didn't you wake me up ?"

"I called your name but you seemed like you were deep into your sleep.. I wanted to move you up to the sofa but..." he pauses, and I can see the pain in him again.

"It's okay ! Oppa aren't you hungry ? What do you want to eat for dinner ??" I said in a happy tone so that he would get his mind off of things.

"Huh..? Oh.. Umm.. Anything okay."

I guess he knew I didn't want us to feel down, he replied and smiled slightly.

"What ~ Oh come on !"

"Then do you just want to order food..?"

I could tell BaekHyun wasn't his usual self today. Today must've been harder than other days for him to handle. So I wanted to cheer him up.

"Okay ! What do you want ? Should we get chicken ?"

As I asked with energy, BaekHyun replied with a soft and calm voice. I was really getting worried at how down he was. But I couldn't back down cause if I did, it'll be harder for BaekHyun, and so I kept myself happy and hyped. I got the phone and called the restaurant and ordered the boneless chicken so that it was easier for BaekHyun to eat. I turned on the TV for us to watch while we were waiting for the food.

After about 30 minutes, I hear the doorbell ring. Thinking that it was the chicken, I told BaekHyun that I'll be right back, grabbed my wallet and stepped outside to pay for the food.

"Woah !!!!"

"Waah !!!!"

"LOL"

When I walked out, someone scared me and I reacted to it with a yelp. I calmed myself down while he was laughing and when I looked, it was ChanYeol.

"What the heck !! You scared me !!"

"Hahaha sorry. I was bored haha"

Did he come all the way over to my house cause he was ... bored ...?

"Dude, it's 8 o'clock... You didn't need to come all the way to my house to say that you're bored."

"Hahaha I wasn't just bored. I wanted to see you, too."

"And you came all the way here to just see my face and tell me that you're bored..?"

"Pft - Yo, I live like 5 minutes away from you. Stupid."

"What ???"

"Right over there," he says as he points to an apartment complex not too far from my house.

After he shows me where he lives, he tried to walk into the house but I stop him.

"No ! You can't come in ..."

"Why ?"

I didn't tell ChanYeol about BaekHyun yet. I don't even know how to explain it to him.

"...Is the reason to why you're going through a lot..."