1) The beginning

Esther Michelson had six children. She named them Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol, Rebekah, and Henrik. But she always felt like something was missing. The only word Esther could use to describe it is power. A few months after Henrik was born she had another child. Mikeal and Esther decided she would be named Brianna Nicole Michelson. And they would call her Brie for short. As soon as she was born there was something about her that everyone loved. As she got older then noticed how she has a trait from all her siblings. She got Henrik's kindness, Rebekah's stubbornness, Kol's ability to have fun, Niklaus' temper, Elijah's nobleness, and Finns lack of trust. But she had another that no one else had. She had no fear. While all her other siblings held fear of their father she stood up to him. That didn't always end well for her but she didn't care. The first time she stood up to him she knew she would have to be strong, hold no fear and over power if she wanted anything to change.

Brianna was a eight year old girl. Everyone loved her. She never witnessed her beloved siblings getting beat by her father. She was obviously always protected from him. But she didn't know what he would do. She walked behind the house to see all of her siblings watching as he hit Niklaus. She didn't understand what he was doing so she yelled "father stop!"
All of her siblings looked at her wide eyed. Mikeal turned to her and said
"You do not tell me what to do girl."
He grabbed her jaw to make her look at him. She let out a wimpier at the force he used.
"I'm sorry father I just don't understand."
"Then do not try to understand something you know nothing about."
Then he slapped her. He slapped her so hard she fell to the ground.
She held her face and tears were in her eyes threatening to fall. But she wouldn't dare let them. Instead she took her hand off her face and stood up to face her father.
"Well father you were the one you told me to be strong. To not stand by and watch something happen." Then she walked away. She never shed a tear or ran until she got out of eyesight and into the forest. She ran to a clearing where they always use to play. When she was there she felt safe. She leaned against a tree and slid down letting silent tears fall.
She never heard anyone coming until she saw all her siblings right in front of her. All she said was
"I'm fine, really."
"No your not darling. Your hurting." Kol said trying to calm her down.
She was always closest to Kol and Niklaus. Then Niklaus said
"Love why would you do that."
"I'm sorry Nik. I didn't know. I didn't mean to upset you."
He quickly walked to her and knelt down in front of her. He said
"Hey, Hey" he put his finger under her chin gently. He raised her chin to look at her. "You did not upset me. You saved me. Just don't do it again. You could get yourself hurt worse." I sniffled and he said
"I love you little sister." I smiled and said
"I love you too Nik."

It has been six months since then. She has been stealing her brothers sword when they when they weren't looking and running off into the forest to practice. If anyone found out she was wielding a blade she would get a beating so she told no one.