Party

We continued to walk through the door. I could hear whispers from the people watching us.
"Who is she"
"She's hot"
"How'd she get two Mikealson brothers"
"Her dress looks great"
"Look how Marcel is staring at her"
I could feel Marcel's eyes the whole time. But I didn't give him the satisfaction of turning around. I walked to our private section with my brothers.
"Did you hear the whispers?" Klaus asked
"Indeed they think your some mystical woman with us wrapped around our finger."
"I love being a mystery." I smirked
"Someone's watching you." Klaus said
"I know" I laughed "I guess I'll be crushing dreams tonight."
"Well then the least you could do is dance with your brother." Kol smiled
"Of course." I said
Kol and I went to the dance floor
"You know it's been a awhile since we've been on a trip as a family. I'm thinking Budapest or Spain."
"That sounds wonderful, Kol."
As I was dancing with Kol I saw a guy looking at me. And I had to say he was pretty hot and I definitely wanted to have some fun tonight.
"Well Kol it was nice dancing with you, but I think I'm going to find my entertainment elsewhere."
"Have fun sister, but remember break hearts." Kol laughed
I smiled and turned away strutting over to my target who I now sensed was a vampire. And obviously I wasn't going to go after him he needed to come after me. But might as well make it fun.

About ten minutes later I finally got a tap on my shoulder and I was delightfully surprised to see him there. As if I didn't know it was him. 

"You know you are really fun to play with but the only problem is you don't play back."

"oh did I ruin your fun. So not sorry." I replied unimpressed

"Yes well as we see you are even pettier than me. And I didn't even know that was possible."

"Don't flatter yourself. I'm pettier that everyone."

"Well if you seem to have realized I've been trying to catch you attention."

"Yes I realized. But you seem to like being in charge or you would've waited for me to come over on my terms. Which would never have happened by the way."

"Yes I realized. Jacob." he says holding out his hand to shake

"Brianna. So tell me Jacob how old are you?"

"Hm well I would say 17 but I know that's not what you're asking. I'm around 870 years old."

"Well perfect because I'm not one to flirt with baby vamps." I say winking 

"And going home with them?"

"Well they usually can't keep up."

"Well then it's good I'm not one."

"Yes indeed it is. But just to let you know..." I leaned in closer "your playing with fire."

"Just how I like it." He replies "Let's go"

Oh my brothers will have a field day with this tomorrow. But hey, isn't that the fun of older siblings?