foreword

▬▬▬S T A T U S▬▬▬

start: 27.01.2019
end: TBA
published: 18.03.2019
publishing end:

▬▬▬D E S C R I P T I O N▬▬▬

Jenna Staffer's life has never been stable. Her parents' marriage is falling apart and her brother's committed an act that's torn her family apart. In the midst of all of this, she's trying to navigate her bisexuality and feelings for her best friend, Lydia. But when she starts her junior year, it only gets shakier.

Lydia becomes reckless and Jenna, who only wants to help, gets pushed further and further away from her. It doesn't help matters that Jenna unexpectedly finds herself spending more and more time with Cameron Kadner, a boy that she's hated for as long as she can remember, when he and Jenna end up in English together. And the worst part is Cameron's nice—nothing like she anticipated him to be.

▬▬▬C O P Y R I G H T S▬▬▬

Copyright © 2019 Deepa Bhat

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods without the prior written permission of the publisher. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

This is a work of fiction. All characters, events, and locations portrayed in this book are fictitious. Any resemblance to real events or people is purely coincidental.

▬▬▬D I S C L A I M E R▬▬▬

*DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING*

-DRUG USE & ALCOHOL USE
-SEXUAL THEMES
-STRONG LANGUAGE
-TRIGGERING THEMES(RAPE, SUICIDE, DEATH, ETC.)
-LGBT+ THEMES

DO NOT COMMENT HOMOPHOBIC, SEXIST, OR RACIST COMMENTS IN THIS STORY. YOU WILL BE BLOCKED AND YOUR COMMENT WILL BE DELETED.

▬▬▬A U T H O R ' S N O T E▬▬▬

This is hopefully going to be a much better version of Uncontrollable. The characters and some major events will remain the same, but for the most part, it's going to be completely different. You definitely do not have to read the original version to understand this one, and it's actually better if you don't because that one was pretty trashy.

Unforgettable will be on hold until I finish the rewrite because it and all future books will be sequels to the rewrite, not the original.