NOTICE

None of these characters belong to me and all rights reserved, I have also added a few curse words but not to the point where it sounds like a sailor has entered the story. If you have any questions please feel free to ask me. Also, any random characters that I put in and they have a name, please understand that I chose the name for a reason and I didn't pick it to offend anyone. If you are angry or offended at any point please let me know so I can do my best to fix it. If you don't like it then you don't have to read it. If you have any suggestions or any changes I should make throughout the story then I might change part of it depending on what it is.

My reason for writing this is because I have not seen very many of these out there and I have come up with a few ideas. If at any point that some of the characters are way out of character please let me know and I will do my best to fix it. Anyways, I hope everyone is doing excellent and will hopefully like my story. Good luck to you all.

ALSO, if there are some places that doesn't make sense and is worded incorrectly please let me know right away, I will do my best to fix it. I've never been that good at wording things correctly so please be nice about it. Especially fight scenes, and I know everybody has trouble interpreting those.

Before you move on to the story please feel free to comment or vote, whichever one is easier or faster or your preferred way.