JEALOUSY

ᴾᴿᴼᴹᴾᵀ
・ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ғʟɪʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. ᴍᴀʀᴄᴜs ᴛʜɪɴᴋs ʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ʜɪs ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs sᴀʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀᴡɪsᴇ. ᴀʟʟ ʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴘᴜsʜ.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 390

Marcus kept his jaw clenched tightly, watching a boy flirt with you during lunch.

It was sickening, it made his head hurt just looking at the uncontrollable blush you had. He didn't even take notice of the annoyance in your eyes or your tense posture. All he saw was a jackass flirting and touching what was his.

"You know mate, you look pretty jealous for someone who doesn't have feelings for (Y/N)" Lex mocked, laughing at the boy who looked rigid.

"I don't know what the fuck you're talking about" he snarled. He wasn't ready to admit he loved you, he was new to it and wasn't ready for everyone to bug him.

But fuck was Lex right, he was so in love with you it was damn right insane. You were so fucking perfect and it pissed him the hell off that other guys were noticing. They weren't good enough for you. He would treat you like a goddamn queen.

"You don't have any then? Feelings I mean" Billy questioned.

"Nope" he spit out, grinding his teeth.

"Al-fucking-right then" laughed Lex.

Billy and Lex shared a look before continuing the conversation.

"I hear a rumor about them you know" said Billy.

This quickly caught Marcus's attention.

"Ah yes the plan that asshole has to fuck (Y/N)'s brains out? Don't think it's a rumor-"

Filled with rage and jealousy, Marcus stands up making a beeline to your table.

"You little fucking shit!" he growled before grabbing the guy by his collar and slamming him against the wall.

You yelped, not fully comprehending the situation nor noticing the laughs of Billy and Lex. You stand up as Marcus throws a punch and grab his upper arm.

"Marcus, lets go. Don't get in trouble for this shithead." You demanded, watching as a crowd starts forming.

He looks at you in the eyes for a second before letting go of the guy. He grabs the sides of your face and pulls you in for a rough kiss.

After 30 seconds of wolf whistles and laughs, he lets go and stares into your eyes.

"Now every fucker better know to stay the hell away from my girl" he smirks before pulling you away.

Guess the rumors were true, except for the fact that guy was Marcus instead. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

For you cheeky little things ;