SWEET MORNING

ᴾᴿᴼᴹᴾᵀ
•ᴍᴀʀᴄᴜs ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ʙᴏʏ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 325

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ- ɪɴᴀᴘᴘʀᴏᴘʀɪᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴀɴɢᴜᴀɢᴇ

◎ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴠɪᴇᴡ◎

"baby come here"

You

looked over at the sleepy Marcus. His eyes were squinted, eyebrows furrowed, and lips pouty. He wanted your attention.

It was a Saturday morning and you were in your apartment spending time together. It was a rough week for Marcus, having to deal with fights and no sleep. He was tired and all he wanted was his love. The only one who would hug him and show him such sincere affection. The one who could put a smile on his face in seconds. The one who loves him with all her heart.

But also the one who was currently trying to escape from his cuddles.

"let me show you my love and shit you fucking ass" he whined

You chuckled, looking at his expression that was practically pleading you to stay.

"romantic. I'm so lucky" you replied sarcastically, shaking your head.

He groaned staying quiet, watching you get ready. It lasted only a minute before he suddenly jumped up and grabbed your waist.

You whined, hitting his arms, only for him to tighten his grip on you.

"Let go before I-"

"Before you'll what?" he asked, not bothering to hide that stupid smirk.

"Before I-"

He cuts you off, placing a sweet kiss on your parted lips. Marcus savored your taste as you start to kiss back. A minty taste mixed with a cool strawberry flavor from your chapstick.

It was heaven.

You broke the kiss way too soon for his liking. So he leaned in again, brushing his lips against your own to continue. But you laughed, leaning back as you watched his eyes look at you pleadingly and his lips part into a pout.

"(Y/N) stop" he groaned, putting his face into your neck while his arms stay wrapped around you.

You grinned at him, watching his cute sleepy expression. Finally giving in, you wrap your arms around his neck, pulling him into a sweet lazy kiss.

ғʟᴜғғʏ ᴍᴀʀᴄᴜs ᴍᴀᴋᴇs ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴍᴇʟᴛ♡