BETTER BABY

ᴾᴿᴼᴹᴾᵀ
・ᴍᴀʀᴄᴜs ғɪɴᴅs ʜɪᴍsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟɪɴɢ sɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʙᴜᴛ ʜɪs ʙᴀʙʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴠᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ. ᴛʜɪs sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀʀᴄᴜs ᴘʟᴀɴs ᴏɴ ᴡɪɴɴɪɴɢ.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 631

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs- implied smut + inappropriate language

Marcus was trapped, Billy and Saya were facing his same predicament. The cartel sure wasn't lying about hunting them down.

He looked at the possible ways they could run out of there but they all quickly went to shit. Saya was severely injured and Billy wasn't holding much either. Marcus himself was barely standing up. They got them good.

His eyes were blinking out the darkness intruding his vision, not willing to let the assholes win.

One of the attackers takes a step closer, leg going back ready to strike his face. Marcus squeezes his eyes shut.

deep breaths

make it back to the school

don't let them win

make it back to her

to (Y/N)

make it back for her kisses and hugs and smiles and laughs and-

"Eres un pinche idiota si crees que vas a tocar a mis amigos, cabrón!"

Speak of the devil.

A very angry but equally adorable figure struts to the center of the group pointing a gun to the attackers.

"I don't know what the fuck Chico told you to do but that shit isn't happening. Walk the hell away unless you want a bullet hole through your brain. " she sneered.

Cute.

The attackers scoffed and walked away, probably going back to their leader to report. All except for one.

"better not do anything stupid kid" Saya snarls a warning.

Too fucking late.

Marcus found himself laughing, despite being in pain.

That's his baby girl.

"FUCK YES! GET HIM BABY! I LOVE YOU!" Marcus yelled.

Billy laughed, watching the attacker let out cries of pain but also Marcus acting like a damn fool. Even Saya couldn't help but smirk and roll her eyes.

(Y/N) turned around, eyes filled with worry but smug look still prominent.

"You guys look like shit"

The 3 in topic scoffed and rolled their eyes.

"Yeah well you try fighting off the cartel-"

"I did"

"-all day while running miles and miles on end-"

"I didn't need all day to do that"

"-having no food or water or even sleep in our system-"

"me too"

"-and now we're weak and- OKAY FUCK WE GET IT BABY YOU'RE BETTER THAN US" Marcus screams making Billy laugh harder and Saya start grinning.

(Y/N) smiles, waiting for Maria and Willie to come and help take them to the school.

"This is not the only thing I'm better at" she teases.

Marcus raises an eyebrow, a smirk forming on his face.

"baby, don't go saying things you shouldn't " he taunts, staring at (Y/N) in the eye.

She stares back, challenging him.

Oh babe, you shouldn't have done that.

It was the end of the day, everyone was tended to and order was set by Master Lin. Everything was okay.

(Y/N) and Marcus were walking to her room because Marcus insisted he needed her to make sure "his injuries wouldn't get worse."

More like he wanted to fuck her ;)

As they step through the door, Marcus gently places his hands on her waist acting sweet only to roughly push her against the wall.

He leans in close, smirking at the pissed expression on his love's face.

"You think you're better than me huh?" he whispers, the warmth of his breath making her flustered.

Quickly snapping back, she tries to push him away but he wouldn't budge.

Oh no, he was not letting her go tonight. Cute of her to assume he would though.

"Obviously I'm better babe, you'd be foolish to believe otherwise" she stated, her confidence rising.

Marcus laughs, looking down before facing her again. Only this time any trace of laughter was gone, replaced with dark eyes and a sinful lip bite.

"You're going to regret that baby" he sneers, voice dropping to a deep husky tone.

ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

"Eres un pinche idiota si crees que vas a tocar a mis amigos, cabrón"
└┐
...へ
"You're a fucking idiot if you think you're going to touch my friends, you bastard"