"Welcome to T.A."

Jisoo's POV

  It was another day for me to prepare for school. Another day to spend a single day of my life, another day of suffering in our school T.A. (Talent Academy, bringing all young people together and manifest their talents to their full extent to purchase their dreams.)

  After graduation, students would be sent to agencies that are compatible not only to their talents, but also to their characteristics. I chose the word suffering to describe my feelings because I think I'm useless in here. Im placed at the "Visual Group", in our school your IDs would have a Color Coding based on your group (Violet collar for Visuals, Red for Vocals, Yellow for Dancing, & Black for Rapping).

    Me having an violet collar means that Im in the visual group, and the reason why I think I'm useless is because

    Me having an violet collar means that Im in the visual group, and the reason why I think I'm useless is because... DOES HAVING A BEAUTIFUL FACE IS CONSIDERED A TALENT, LIKE THE HECK!,

     some Graduated Students that is part of the Visual Group are only sent to Modelling Agencies, I guess this academy really believes in Visuals. If you have a violet collar, and before graduation you still aren't placed to be part of a group, you'll be sent to M.A.s (Modelling Agencies). When I was recruited by this school, I already knew that I would graduate into just an M.A.
      Well ever since I was a kid, as I grow older, I already chose to go with the flow and just not have a dream. That's why I didn't refuse the offer to be in this school because, 1st..
ITS THE #1 TALENT SCHOOL IN KOREA, WHY WOULD I REFUSE, second, I know that its fate, call me corny but I believe in Fate or something stuff. Then just 5 months after upon entering this school, my life changed. I was called to our Head Principal's office. I was really nervous that my legs were wiggling like jelly.

I entered the room and the Head Principal told me, "Kim Jisoo, I wont take this any longer, You would be part of a Girlgroup"

and he just made me exit the office and still at shock, I fainted, Yep, I, Kim Jisoo, fainted infront of the office of our Head Principal",

***

   I just woke up in the school clinic with a blurry image, then the memories hit me like lightning again,
   I could hear my brain speaking "ME, KIM JISOO, PLACED IN A GIRLGROUP, WHAT THE HELL WILL I DO IN OUR PERFORMANCES, WINK? POSE? SMILE? I DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY GROUPS SHOULD HAVE A VISUAL MEMBER"

my shocked thoughts we're interrupted by an manly voice.

:..."Oh you're up already?

    Just by hearing the voice you could already hear him with full of swag and manliness, me seeing his face made me more reassured abouth his characteristics, He moved with Swag, He speaked with Swag, He has a face of a gangster. Okay call me a bad girl but my first impression of him was Ugly, sorry Swag Human.

Then he spoke again
"I was worried of you, b'cuz while I was walking in the hallway, I saw your body in the floor with no conciousness...

Jisoo: (WHAT HOW EMBARASSING IS THAT KIM JISOO, BE THANKFUL TO THIS GUY, AFTER YOU CALLED HIM UGLY, and I noticed that he has a black collar, which means he came from the Rapping Department"