"Start Again"

Song Yunhyeong's POV

It's quite amazing that lately some of our members are now meeting women because of fate. First is Bobby's SUPER AMAZING interaction with the one and only, Miss Korea Jisoo. Well ,me being in the visual group will of course have me some interactions with her. We would only smile with each other, even though she would always only look at the floor . Having Jisoo have a conversation with Bobby made me really happy. Giving our bunny someone new to talk to. And for the long time that he has always admired her. I kept on wising that they'll stay close.

Ever since the day Bobby met Jisoo, Bobby had a bright atmosphere among us. He always smiled. Next is Hanbin, he told me that the reason why he was in a good mood coming home today was because he met Jennie Kim, the Queen B of T.A. I was shocked that the tiger and the lioness didn't fight. After their interaction Hanbin, like Bobby, got more energy to go enter T.A. everyday.

*Flashback*

We were eating lunch at our dorm while Hanbin tells us how he met Jennie Kim.

"So now that you know why I'm up on clouds lately, it's because I learned Jennie Kim's a softie" Hanbin told us with a proud face.

"Wait, just wait, I haven't got over of how this rabbit here just met Miss Korea, and now you're saying you just interacted with Queen B" Jinhwan said

"YA, Heol. How dare you to call me a rabbit. We're the same ya' know, I still can't believe that I met Jisoo herself" Bobby said with a face of someone in trial explaining to a judge.

"WOAAAAH, HYUNG , DAEBAK(wow), and now you're calling her "jisoo" only" DK interrupted.

"AISHH, JINJAAA, this Kid" Bobby added, while being irritated to DK.

I stopped them from fighting because we were infront of food on the table. I mean what kind of artists are we if we can't even have table manners.

"Maybe it was fate" I told them postively so that our conversation would calm down a little bit.

"Fate?!?" the other members told me with a surprised face.

"Heol, hyung, at this point you're getting on the same level to my great-grand father" Satanwoo spoke up.

the other members laughed on Chanwoo's joke.

"Fate, hyung? are you even serious?" Hanbin told me with a doubting face.

"Well, you have the same personalities, and to the point that you EVEN TOUCHED MY ASS because you were so happy going home from your semi-date with her, It's fate Hanbin-ah" I told them, and to even make Hanbin believe me more.

I know Hanbin, he believes in this kind of things. That's what gives him talent to write songs.

"Ya, Junhoe-ya, you're awfully quiet right now, what's the matter?" Jinhwan told the big guy eating quietly.

It's true though, every time that we got together completely, Junhoe would always be the nosiy one. But I guess not this time

"Maybe Junhoe-ya just doesn't have any shit to do with Jennie and Jisoo" Bobby spoke up to defend Junhoe

"Aniyaaa, I'm quite happy that now you just had someone new to talk to. Honestly, when I heard that Hanbin-hyung started getting happy meeting a girl made me also happy. Especially for the fact that I was about to date the girl that she likes." Junhoe speaked calmly

"Ya, I don't know if I like her yet, she just made comforta-" Hanbin was defending himself until he realized something.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DATE WITH THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN B OF T.A." Hanbin speaking very surprised of what the big guy just said.