" exit and enter "

Lalisa Manoban’s POV

   It’s been already a week since we did our stage debut on T.A. and thank God that we are receiving continous support and great feedback from other people. Of course there would be hate comments coming to us because we are now an uprising group, but honestly I was so shocked about the reactions of the public in majority.

   Knowing that our group has one foreign member which is me, and foreign members are still an issue on Korean idol groups. Especially, knowing that I’m Thai. Going to Korea I was so scared about what people are going to think about me.  Once my feet immediately landed on Korean soil I already felt so different. It was as if I was a black rose among white flowers. Lucky for me, that I met my childhood friend there: Bambam.

  Bambam was always someone that makes me laugh. He made me feel happy on the days that I was down. We know each other so well because ever since we were born, our families would always go out together which made the two of us to be close. We attended the same school when we were young and now we're here in Korea, chasing our own dreams. It was quite hard because we didn't know how to speak their language before, but luckily we met him.

   I remember in our first time entering T.A. somebody called us.

*Flashback*

"Ya, P-Lice (Lisa's nickname from Bambam which means Sister), I'm worried about what's going to happen to us" Bambam spoke nervously.

  "YA, stop it Bam, we both know that we didn't go to Korea from Thailand just to back off. We have great talent you know. We didn't get notice from the officials of T.A. just to back off.We even studied the Korea Languange for this." I told him with confidence just to make sure he'll have a change of mood.

" I told him with confidence just to make sure he'll have a change of mood

Honestly, I was actually the same with Bambam. I was so nervous to start in a school full of people I don't know since basically this will be one hell of a competition of kids chasing their dreams.

"But aren't you nervous?" His words registered in my ears clearly.

But I need to chin up, especially for the fact that the guy that makes me happy, that the person that I only know in this school, my only friend in here in Korea; Bambam is so nervous.

I just held his hand. Hoping that he'll man up.

Then I heard somebody talking to us.

"Hey, looks like the two of you are new people in here, do you need help?'' a guy same age with us greeted with a comfortable smile. He has this school president vibe. It made me comfortable to talk with him.

"Ahhh, yes the both of us are new people in this school. The both of us are Thai so we don't have much knowledge, so we don't want to walk meaninglessly around" I added a smile in the end.

"OHHHH, amazing you're foreigners who got noticed by the officials aren't you? shit, that's hard." He was suddenly amazed by us and even cussed at the end.