"New Day"

Jennie's POV

It was 4 AM, and I decided to go to the cafteria for a breakfast. I woke up 3 AM, and ever since that time, I couldn't sleep anymore.

*1hr. earlier*

Having a group with my own friends is such
a great gift. But I guess it also makes you tired to practice again and again so that you could show the Head Principal your group is worthy to debut on T.A. . My thoughts after I woke up was always about debuting, being the group's center, I gotta work harder than any of the members. I could already feel it, this thing they call pressure. It's burning my insides making me nervous everytime I thought of it. I was excited but is also partnered with great nervousness, then I felt something climb up my bed. It was my beloved dog, Kuma.

Kuma always had this power to calm me. It's as if this animal knows when Jennie Kim is nervous. I could see in his eyes that he just also woke up. I guess the both of us are also still finding comfort in our new dorm. Yup, the four of us are now living together and all of us decided to bring our pet animals too. I decided to cuddle with Kuma early this morning since he could calm me, and, I love skinship, that is why Jisoo-unnie calls me
"Jendeukie" for being clingy all the time. But while cuddling with Kuma I sensed that maybe he wasn't in mood because he was growling at me and he's  biting me really hard.

  "Sorry Kuma, momma is stressed, are you also stressed?"
Kuma answered by biting Jennie's hand

  "Okay, okay, question answered"

Kuma biting my hand means that he is hungry. While putting the dog food on his own dog plate. I heard my stomach growling. That is why I decided to to go to the cafeteria to eat and have breakfast.

3:50 AM, I left our dorm and went straight to the cafeteria. While looking at the things that I could eat for breakfast. I heard noise in the left side exit. The cafeteria is in the "Work Building (for practicing, composing, everything to make a artist super ready for their performance). While I was walking to the counter, I heard many voices of men. I asked Na Rae-unnie

( She is  famous in the whole campus for being a good Sister to everybody, giving comfort with her smile

( She is  famous in the whole campus for being a good Sister to everybody, giving comfort with her smile. And her mouth-watering dishes being the Leader on the Cafteria Staff)

"Na Rae-unnie, are there guys that got in here first before me?" *while looking at the left side exit*

Na-Rae: No Jennie, You are my first customer sweetie, and thoses guys?

*pointing at the left side exit and chuckles*
Those are monsters that stay so late at night just to prepare for GvG, to practice, to compose. Everything an artist does just to improve their skills for the said event.

Jennie: ahh, araso-unnie

I got my very mouth watering breakfast from Na Rae unnie and is ready to be taken down by me.

Jennie sat down at the left seat side of the table.
(A.N.: the style of the Canteen Tables are Long matched with Long Bench connected to each other)