35.) ROLLIN LOUD BEETCH🥴

A day later

Jahseh POV

I'm lowkey exited for today at rollin loud.

Ski is performing before me, hopefully he didn't give that pregnant girl herpes.

I was making a regular breakfast waffles, bacon and fruit, but being a bit extra with it yah know.

"Good morning Jah" sage yawned coming in the kitchen as I cooked breakfast.

I looked over at her, She was wearing a long sleeve tight crop top and her natural hair was threw in a bun and her tiny bump was showing, honestly gorgeous.

"Morning beautiful" I said walking to her bending down to give her a kiss and hug.

"Whatcha making?"

"Same ole" I flipping the bacon as she grabbed the bowl of fruit, then she went and laid on the couch taking some photos.

"I really don't know when to tell my fans about JJ I mean I gave them hint when I went live with some folks I said me AND MY KID are gonna rule the world"

"Well Jah..when your ready I'm ready" she said as she came up behind me and hugged me, with her mouth stuffed with fruit.

She sighed and laid her head on my back.

"I really love you Jahseh" she said in somewhat of a depressed manner.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning around.

She usually never says my full name unless she's upset, whiny, or angry.

"I just feel so down today ya know" she said with her arms around me and her head low.

"Come on" I said taking the bacon and waffles out of their pans, and turning off the fire.

We walked to the living room and I sat her on my lap  sideways and looked at her as she was playing with her fresh did nails, the color I picked out which is like a somewhat bright red and her middle fingers were rhinestoned.

"What is it?" I asked concerned.

"will you still love me when I'm fat?" She asked at a whisper.

"Is that even a fucking question, I'll still love yo ass regardless of anything" I said kissing her face.

"I love you so fucking much mami, nothing and nobody will ever fucking change that" I said moving some of her curly hair out of her face to kiss her temple as she blushed, covering her face back up.

She laid her head on my collar bone going on, Instagram as I did the same, looking at fan pages liking their stuff of me.

"What do you think about my new post?" She asked showing me her phone.