36.) PULL OUT⁉️

Sage POV

"Come on we gotta pack" Jah said tapping me to get up.

"Where we going?" I asked stretching.

"First we need to move you out of your apartment with them girls, and move my clothes and snacks to that new house.

"Alright baby" I said stretching as he kissing my lips.

I got out the bed not even brushing my teeth so I could go ahead and pack up his stuff.

I walked out the room seeing boxes everywhere.

"Damn Jah" I mumbled.

"I packed everything up, just need it to get moved" he said grabbing a box.

"You can grab the bags and shit" he said walking out.

We loaded his black van with all the stuff he wanted at his new house.

Once we finished we drove to the new house, it's so amazing how all of this land is me and his.

I walked into the house instantly feeling the cool air.

I took a deep breath in and out.

"I still can't believe you bought all this"

"Mhm" he nodded.

"The baby is gonna sled in our room till he is about three years old" Jah said sitting the box down.

"Alright" I smiled going upstairs to put his clothes.

After about three hours of seting up the house it was done.

I nearly cried seeing all the baby cloths, cradle and bottles.

It makes this house look more like a family.

"I know what your thinking" Jah said softly kissing my head.

"We're gonna raise him right you hear me, we both been threw shit and were not gonna do that to him alright, we're gonna be the best parents there are?" Jah stated.

"Of course babe" I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"I was thinking when I get about 7 months can u have a baby shower?" I said.

"Duhhh! Imma invite the whole members only mainly the ones I been rocking with"

"So not lil pump them"

"Oh no them, they not my homies like WiFi them is" Jah said scrunching up is nose.

"*cough*fake*cough* I think I'm coming down with something" I said rubbing my chest.

"Yea yea, now come on I wanna motorcycle"

"but don't you already Okay"

We walked to his van and drove to his favorite motor cycle shop.

"Jah smile" I said turning the camera his way.