2

I sat on the boat dad had been missing of a long time there was bells chiming “best get away from the edge dear” Mr gibbs said pulling my away “there he is” i yelled ponting at the water as Mr Gibbs helped him up “did you get what you went in for” gibbs looked at him he pulled out a pieces of paper and the crew gathered around him.

That pushed me to the back”o come on” I mumbled pushing through the crowded and there it was that key again the dad started Grambling on to find a key but know one was really getting “so we have to find the key to unlock the thingy” I looked at him “right beastie very good” he said ruffling my short hair.

He pulled out his compass “umm that way” he said “you know what to do make sail” he said and stated to walk away “beastie” he yelled as I followed him I sat watching dad draw on a map I was slowly falling asleep sitting in a chair I watch dad get up and walk away “wait here” he looked at me and nodded well yawning.

I jolted out of my sleep to dad yelling. I rubbed my eyes and walked up to the captain's quarters and the crew was frantically running around “what after us jack” Gibbs said “nothing” he said bedding down and picking me up.

He put me down in my bed and I noticed a black spot on his hand. “What's that?” I looked at him. “It's nothing now, time for bed” he said “good night” he said getting up and walking away.

I sat up looking out the little window, everyone was asleep and you could hear dad snoring a mile away. I got up and walked up to the top deck. No was really up here. I just leaned against the railing and looked at the sea.