7

Jones took one last look at me and smiled “I could just take her” he said as I guy picked me up again “no” I yelled “I give you someone leave her” dad yelled everything went quiet and Jones was just looking at me.

“Let her go” Jones said the man put me down and ran to dad he picked me up and hugged me “your ok I got you” dad said “remember this jack” jones said and he was gone.

They were talking about getting 99 Souls. I did really understand that my “Beastie” dad said getting my attention. “It's time for bed,” he said and I nodded. I sat in my bed “is he going to come back” I looked at dad “not for you I promise” he said “are you sure” I said “for as long as I'm around know one will hurt you” he looked at me. “Good night love” he said to get up “good night daddy” I mumbled.

Dad woke me up “we're here” he said picking me up “can't we just leave her on the ship” Mr Gibbs said “she's half asleep” he added “she finds gibbs” dad said.

We sat in a bar that was very loud. I sat on dad's lap while Mr Gibbs talked to men wanting to join our crew. Dad picked me up and got off the chair and placed me on it. “Stay there,” he said and walked up to gibbs.

I just sat there looking at my dirty feet. I Heard a voice I  recognized and I got up and walked by dad. It was the  Commodore. He flipped the table and I jumped back. “So am I worthy enough to serve under Captain Jack?” he yelled.

Dad grabbed my hand “it's time to go” he said pulling me with him “or should I just kill you now” the commodore said Pointing a gun at dad.
“Your hired”dad said “sorry old habits” he said and shot off the gun but the crew stopped him.

The bullet headed guys rum bottle and i fight broke out