9

I sat on the bout dad was talking about james “and how he wanted the coumbes and will was working with him because he wanted the heart of jones i sat listening to them “ally” james said making me jump “hello james” i looked at him “so you do remember me” he said sitting next to me “you were quite young when we first met” he said “i remember” i looked at him “beastie” dad yelled “sorry i gotta go” i said “we'll talk later” he said and i nodded “i look forward to it” he said. 

I on a beach looking of jones heart i sat drowning in the sand hoping will is ok “what are you doing” elizabeth said sitting next to me “just playing in the sand” i mumbled “sounds fun” she said “no not really” i looked at her “well she said getting up she splashed me with water “hey” i said laughing getting up and splashing her back we kept splashing and playing in the water.

I giggled “elizabeth” dad said i splashed he “beastie” he said and looked mad he walked up to me and and splashed my back. he picked me up he looked at elizabeth “we have work to do” he said “daddy the black spot is back” i said looking at his hand “i know just shh” he said putting his finger to his lip then putting me down.

As we walked Elizabeth would open the compass then look around. I would get distracted by varys things and in the end most of them ended up in my pockit.when we got back to the ship and next morning I would wake up and they would all be gone