Chapter 2

Y/N POV

After we had taken down the telephone poles. Reina decided to join the club so with our 4 person squad things should start moving more swimmingly. I met with Haru at the train station and made our way to school.

Ruru : You ought to up your game Haruhiko or Mai's going to give you the boot.

Haruhiko : Shut up. *Holds up book* I got a new book already so I'm on top of it.

Y/N : You got any other abilities than sealing?

Haruhiko : Glad you asked. Aside from sealing I have the ability to summon phantoms. And since we have Reina on the team to seal them then I should work on those abilities.

Y/N : So we now have three people to fight the phantoms. Hmph, seems a bit much but could work. I assume your doing this to prove your worth on the team.

Haruhiko : Yeah. So I gotta learn this fast.

Y/N : Well then. More power to you.

Ruru : Yeah learn your magic trick!!!

After a few minutes of walking we made to the school and while walking through the halls we heard Reina calling for us.

Reina : Y/N, Haruhiko, Ruru.

Haruhiko : Morning. So are you ready to get started?

Reina : Yeah I'm very much looking forward to it. So I guess you Ruru and Y/N are pretty close huh.

Y/N : Haru's like my brother. I knew him since we were kids. We used to live across from each other before I moved. We met again a few months ago when we enrolled in Hosea academy. And then I saved him and Mai when they were on a job. Then I joined the team and here we are.

Reina : And what about Haruhiko and Ruru? Those two always seem together.

Ruru : While were at it let me tell you my full name. It's Rururarari...

Ruru Proceeded to say her full name which was confusing to say the least. Reina then attempted to say the name.

Reina : Rururarariru-

Ruru : No that's wrong its. *Says her name*

Ruru started her name again but was interrupted by Haru slamming her into the wall.

Haruhiko : Dont take her seriously. She just follows me around like a bug and has grown fond of me by the looks of it.

While Ruru was responding Koito walked up the stairs. Haruhiko introduced himself as did Reina. She simply looked at them and then looked away she then looked at me. I just looked back at her the same way she did me. After a few seconds she walked away. Then I thought back to the day we took down the telephone poles.

Flashback

We were in Ms. Himeno's office and Haruhiko asked about Koito.

Haruhiko : Koito Minase.

Ms. Himeno : Yes she a powerful ability even amongst the most gifted of users so she prefers to work alone. She's so advanced that even the phantom control agency has taken an interest in her.

Ruru : Huh even I'm impressed.

Ms. Himeno : I've invited her into the club but she turned me down. Maybe she just hasn't adjusted to the school yet.

Reina : Trust me I know how that feels.

Y/N : No. That's not it.

Haruhiko : Why you say that?