Chapter 11(Finale)

Hello Garden. I am here to announce that this is the final chapter to this book after about a year of trying to write this story. I appreciate all of you who were here from the beginning and those of you who joined along while still in the works. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

After the evenings events Haruhiko and company took HM to the hospital where she lied in a coma. Ms. Himeno informed them that she was less likely to wake up until Enigma was sealed. They all left the room and made their way through the lobby. On the way through they looked at the tv that had a news broadcast onscreen.

Reporter : Enigma is still at large, yesterday three more ability users were attacked and was seen accompanied by a man with a bow. We will keep you up to date when we get more information.

Mai looked down at the ground when she heard the last part of the sentence and Y/N's screams of pain rang through her head. Haruhiko wanted to comfort her but was feeling bad himself seeing as he lost his special abilities and his mothers condition.

Reina : Are you okay Haruhiko?

Haruhiko *Smiles* We should get going.

Kurumi : Are you two going to be okay?

Reina : With everything that's happened. I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't

On the way out Haruhiko walked past a man who called out to him and identified himself as his mothers new husband. The girls kept their distance as the guys sat on a bench and they spoke about HM.

Husband : We met a couple years ago and got married soon after. She never brought up her past so i never asked. However she always looked at this from time to time.

He handed Haruhiko a book with a character that resembled Ruru on the cover. He looked through the book and found a picture a him when he was younger with his mother hugging him. He smiled and then ended the conversation and headed home with the girls.

When they arrived home Ruru respectfully welcomed them home. Which was weird since she did it respectfully. She seemed different after the night after the attack.

Ruru : About your mother, how is she doing?

Haruhiko : She's the same I guess.

Ruru : I hope that she gets better soon.

Mai : You should've come to visit her with us.

Ruru : I'd only be getting in your way. Lt me go make you guys some tea did you guys know that...

Ruru then went off on a tangent similar to how Haruhiko would whenever something would be something knowledgeable would be said.

Reina : Do you think she's acting differently because of what happened to Haruhiko.

Haruhiko : That sounds like a stretch.

Ruru then came into the room carrying a bag that was way to big for her and was assisted by Reina. While they were making the tea Mai was thinking of Y/N and how he was fairing.

With Y/N and Enigma

Y/N was holding his bow and aiming it at a group of about 6 ability users. He spoke, but when he did he sounded less like himself and more like a hollow shell of himself. (I'll just refer to them as boy or girl followed by a number)

Y/N : Just give up, I dont want to hurt you.

Boy 1 : Oh really so you're the one whos been running around with that Enigma huh? We'll kick your ass and then seal your boss. *Walks towards Y/N and punches him in the chest and sends him crashing into a building*