Cheesus Christ amen

Travis opened the door, walked in, and quickly closed it behind him. But before he could sit down he heard a strange noise coming from the bathtub. He pulled back the curtain to find two boys, both with round glasses. One was crying into his sweater sleeve and the other was consuming a bathbomb.

Travis stared at them, confused, "Who are you?"

But before they could answer Travis spotted a boy in a striped shirt, stuck in the tree outside the bathroom window.

"Help," the boy mouthed at Travis.

Travis opened his mouth to speak but before he was given the chance a boy with long, brown hair, descended down from the heavens.

"Jesus?!" Travis exclaimed

"Yes," he responded, "it is I, Jesus Christ."

"Actually," the boy in the tree interrupted, "that's Connor-

"NO STFU I M JESUS CHRIST AMEN."

Travis ignored the chaos happening around him and went back to his conversation with Jesus. "Can you tell me who all these people are In my house?"

"Well that there is thy bae Evan, that is Jared Kilenmeme with the lush product there, that's Micheal who I briefly met through stepbrother au, and those two," he said, pointing back to the hooligans in Travis's bedroom, "I uh... I don't know them."

He sighed, staring into his bedroom, "Those are Larry and Sal. They're my friends." The blond boy gazed upon Sally and Lar as they aggressively default danced at each other. "I guess."